Does she like me ? Again ?

M2411

Okay well here goes. Idk if im posting this in the right spot but here we go. There is this girl I have a huge crush on and I know she used to feel the same a while back but nothing ever happened. She got a boyfriend and we both moved on and became best friends we treat each other like brother and sister. Well recently I've been getting the suspicion that she likes me again as more than a friend. Which would be fine with me cause my feelings for her never went away. The things that make me think this and I might be totally wrong are these things:

1. We always say goodnight to each other everynight. And an occasional good morning.

2. We say I love you to each other a lot like 5 times a day minimum

3. She has little names for me like sweets and she's called me baby doll once or twice.

4. We discuss our old sex lives in great detail with each other. I mean we know everything about each other In that regard.

5. Normally we simply text and like rarely call. But in the last week or more she has done nothing but call and these calls all generally last for 2 or more hours and don't end till she or I has to go to sleep.

She's no longer with her bf shes single like me.

That's all I've got lets hear what you have to say community

Archived