GUYS~WHY DO YOU LIKE LONG LEGS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 theories choose the one you prefer!

------------------------------------------------

Because in out consumerist world we are bombard with advertising and images that big is always better - this applies to alot of things!!!!

Except weight where less is better.

Actually its normally nothing to do with the actual length of legs

more how high up the leg you can see when you're wearing a skirt.

As long legs have more 'leg' so its percieved by guys that they can see further up the leg than on a shorter leg in the same skirt.

erm maybe not i dont know.

long legs arn't top on my priorities to be honest in a women - its more about the personality.

But physically the most attractive thing to me is a girl who's thin (not anorexic - healthy weight for height in otherwords) - harsh but being honest.

It just happens to be one of those things that some guys are into, long legs are just preferable to short ones just like taller women are seen as more attractive than shorter ones (in a general sense). It has to do being rare (scarcity if you are up on your economic terminology). I wouldnt say that long legs are always preferable, quality is also important. Legs happen to be an integral part of my favority body part on women and that is a nice backyard (a butt for those of u who arent up on your slang)

Long legs are a sexy feature, unless they're not shaved. I don't know why we like long legs, that is just what we were made to like. It's like asking why most guys like thin girls. Long legs make you look taller and I perfer tall girls, but not too tall not like freaking Shaq, when girls are too tall that turns me off completely. If they are way too tall they look bigger than you and I don't like when I'm out with a girl and it looks like she can freaking lift me and carry me home.

I agree with dopestar those hip bones sticking out a little bit, that is hot. I also like girls with arched backs you know that nice curve at the back that is sexy.

What's wrong with a girl having hairy legs? I've gone months without shaving them and love it because I have more hair to braid. Sometimes I put little clips and decorative bows in my leg hair to accentuate them. I was going to just start letting it grow wild to keep me warmer during the winter, but haven't decided yet.

Guys love a chick with beastly, hairy legs, don't they?

What's wrong with a girl having hairy legs? I've gone months without shaving them and love it because I have more hair to braid. Sometimes I put little clips and decorative bows in my leg hair to accentuate them. I was going to just start letting it grow wild to keep me warmer during the winter, but haven't decided yet.

Guys love a chick with beastly, hairy legs, don't they?

Hairy legs are great. My legs have so much hair people think I'm wearing boots in the winter and leg warmers in the spring.

But those friggin sandals give me away.

But it's so darn hard to get the hair to grow thick above the knees! I'm trying to go for the thigh high hooker like hairy boots.

To respond to the oringal question. I think the same question goes for girls as well. Why do girls check out guys butts (When I first learned that I was shock) and our chest? Beucase it is what the opposite sex finds attractive.

On the hair legs and "boots" thats plain sick.

To respond to the oringal question. I think the same question goes for girls as well. Why do girls check out guys butts (When I first learned that I was shock) and our chest? Beucase it is what the opposite sex finds attractive.

On the hair legs and "boots" thats plain sick.

I thought all men found hairy leg boots sexy!

I'm devastated!

On a serious note when girls look at guys chests girls bascially look to see how strong the men are. Muscular chest=hot bod= big strong fella

There's no difference between women who like men with nice butts and men who like women with nice butts. Women would like something to grab on to, too.

So don't be too shocked Jurupa because chests aren't the only things females try to check out. Did you see the movie "What Women Want?" with Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt was checking out other things? It's true.

But everyone has different physical preferences about what they want in a mate. So it could be long legs for some guys or big er. . .um. . for other guys. And for women it could be nice butts or chests.

One thing i know i dont know why but for some reason after i get a close look at a girls eyes that always seems to be the most beautiful part but thats just me im not a pervert like most guys : /

but i think guys like them because there smooth and most of the time long and girls show em off all the time too so that coudl be part of it.

hope i helped

facksfunny Posted:

You are going around in a circle. Girls show off their legs cuz they know that guys like em. But why do we like long legs in the first place, anyone know?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so we're back @ our origianl question

but to answer the earlyer question yes gurls love to check out guys ecspecaily on the beach when they can get a good veiw of their butt and chest

Cavewomen were rapped 24/7, so acording to you rapping women is natural? We are not cavepeople, we live in a society and today's society states that shaved legs on women are sexy. When women have hairy legs, they remind me of men, and i don't like to think about men while I'm making out with a hot babe.

Cavewomen were rapped 24/7, so acording to you rapping women is natural? We are not cavepeople, we live in a society and today's society states that shaved legs on women are sexy. When women have hairy legs, they remind me of men, and i don't like to think about men while I'm making out with a hot babe.

How do you know they were 'rapped'? Show me the proof that says that cavewomen were raped 24/7.

And, LoL. I wouldnt really like to be reminded of a girl while kissing a guy either.

And, dude. No need to attack me for simply wondering-out-loud why it is that we don't find hairy legs, chests, between-the-legs-areas, underarms or faces attractive.