Well Summer is well and truly here in the UK. Next week my D flys off to the bowels of Malaga with x and bf. It gets to me somwhat agh. But not becuase of the reasons I may have chosen a few months ago. More so the destruction of what I at one time called my family. My ex has 2 children the youngest of which is my none bio daughter, her eldest sidelined me as soon as the break up began. Her choice - she was venom in anycase near the end. And then there is my son, he lives abroad. They were all so close at one time, like true brother and sisters. Not so now. He is coming over next weekend it is the first time I will have seen him since he left in Janaury. This is the longest period ever I have spent away from him. I was so wrapped up in my own mess I failed him as a father in every way. My heart skips a beat when I think about the moment I will pick him up in Manchester Airport next saturday afternoon. It will be strange though as it will be the first time that he can remember being in the UK without his "sisters" around.

I really wanted him and Moll my D to spend some time together but not sure there is going to be time as she as I said is away next week on her hol with the ex. And my D being a fickle teenager has gone awol since last tuesday out at sleep overs and such like and wrapped up again with the ex in pre hol preparations no doubt or other stuff I know not what. But it made me sad today for the first time in a while. About the kids, the last holiday we all had which was 2 years ago. So much changed since then. Im not in bits, im not regressing, and in other areas I feel strong alert and keep on moving forward. But ah seeing other familys packing to be on there way abroad, people arriving in my home town on holiday, it makes you think.

But I know I have lots to look forward to , and im busting me nuts to pull together a trip to NY for me and my Son. Better so much better than the Malaga strip. Did I mention how I detest the Costa ha ha.

Im ranting, Im having a mini pity party but thats ok. Just need to get it out. I want it to rain as I feel better when it rains for some reason but the sun refuses to go down. Vunerable times next week if i think of all the so called "bonding" going on between x new BF and my D. I know deep down its all bo@llo@ks as she 16, but hey this is me. Male and sad ha. Today will pass, tonight I will work, and next week I will wrap my arms around my little boy and show him just how much I care and love him.

Keep fighting Enoterrs ...

dino my darling you actualy make your misery sound exciting ...

and did you say party ? I am always up for a party be it pity or not

your doing so damned well your allowed to have a moan

and fab fab fab that your boy is coming over

ha ha you welcome to join me anytime Not sure if La Misery is exciting but its certainly a journey and a half!

Aww you got such a smiley face. You'll be ok mister! Yea it sucks I remember the days when I hated the sun and any sort of daylight, just wanted to close all curtains, roll over and die, BUT this is all part of the process (annoyingly) you'll get there, it'll pass. Chin up mate!

Aww you got such a smiley face. You'll be ok mister! Yea it sucks I remember the days when I hated the sun and any sort of daylight, just wanted to close all curtains, roll over and die, BUT this is all part of the process (annoyingly) you'll get there, it'll pass. Chin up mate!

Yep true words Like the signature in your profile "Town called Malice" made me laugh very apt.

Archived