very confused any help is more then welcome!!!

okay here it is..... there is this girl i really like i have liked her ever since i saw her.....we are both pretty shy which makes things a little weird but we have sooooo much incommon it is kinda scary....any who i got up enough nerve to ask her out and she said yes and we had a pretty good time and then she invited me over to her house to watch a scary movie a couple of days later which also went well "considering her parents where in the next room and liked checking in". so i asked her over to my place and she yet again said yes. i know all this seems well and good and we seem to get along very well its just that i am not getting ANY feed back good or bad like i try and flirt with her and she does nothing i brush up against her or put my arm around her and she does not move closer or pull away or tense up she just stays "normal"......so i am at a loss and dont know what to do..... should i ask her how she feels?...should i be more forward?.... i just dont know...any ideas or suggestions are more then welcome PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could always just ask her if she is feeling comfortable or something, I'm not sure, I'm pretty shy too and when two people are shy it's kind of hard. But it seems like she likes you ok and you two get along pretty well, so maybe you could just ask her how she feels, but don't be confrontational about it. Or maybe ask her if you can put your arm around her or hold her hand. I don't know if that is good advice or not... I don't have a ton of experience with this.

It seems to me that she likes you, otherwise why hang out. The problem is most likely shyness.

Take things slowly with her, let her get to know you by having fun times together. As you get to know each other better, which will take time, you will see that the both of you are able to open up to on another and will be able to discuss feelings...etc

hope everything works out ok for you.