Sad Boy

hi im 18 and gf is of the same age

we have been in a relation since 1 year

what happened is i did some stupid thing of pointing out her (she was actually wrong!!!, she didnt like me saying that). She left me on the advice of a stupid friend with whom she hangs all day long in the college.

I went through all horrible break up pain (as i really loved her since from when im 14 now im 18) and she flirted with a lot of guys in the gap and finally she came back to me saying everything that happened and why she broke up, i said that i wont point her for that particular reason and she too apologised and that she loves me too.

(All of these happened during the holidays)

WHAT BOTHERS ME

now she back to college

This guy of her college who adviced her to leave me, i think he loves her because her calls her up during holidays talks for half an hour daily, takes only her pics in the cam, roams mostly with her in college campus, keeps looking at her during class and laughs for no reason, teases her. no people around think that they are bf-gf (i felt bad about it)

He is pretending to not love her, but he is actually loving her, my gf believes that he is just a good friend of hers and she cant leave him as good friend.

HELPS??!!!!

1. I want to find out whether this guy loves her or not ( would u tolerate if someone tries to take away your girlfriend) , i really don't care if they are friends, they dont apper that way to people around them!

2.WHAT IF HE GIVES HER SOME STUPID ADVICE ABOUT ME TO BREAK UP WITH AGAIN ( HE IS WITH HER ALL DAY LONG 6 DAYS A WEEK!, my gf admitted her mistake in listening to his advice but she values him a lot too)

i cant tolerate the break up pain again and im unable to believe her completely that she'l not repeat this (break up for silly reason of not to interact much with that idiot frnd of her as people around her thinks that bf-gf, people in her college they dont know our relation ) i really love her thats the reason im back to her and she loves me too!

Archived