Question about attraction

I really like this girl at my HS and a lot of people keep telling me that she likes me....I really can't tell and i need help.

OK, this girl that i like is in most of my classes....every now and then, ive noticed that she'll stare at me especially when i'm not looking at her. We're always sitting close enough that we can talk if we get the chance to. Some of my friends say that eye contact is a really good thing between us. Sometimes, it seems like we'll look into each others' eyes forever lol. In a lot of our classes, she seems to have a really good time w/ other people but when she's around me she acts a little differently. When she's talking to me, she tries to be more serious but she will lighten up if i try to get her to. I mean it's not like she's reserved though because she's told me things that she hasn't told other people.

Our homecoming was 2 weeks ago too. The week before it, a LOT of people asked me if i was going to ask her to it. I was really thinking about asking her but then we were talking about it and i found out that she had made plans w/ some other girls that night. So we both went w/ out dates. ALL NIGHT one of her friends kept telling me to ask her to dance. She kept staring at me like she was waiting for me to ask her to dance.....So, i FINALLY asked her to. She jumped up and we danced together to the last slow song (and last song) of the night.

Here's why people think she likes me....after the song had ended, she kept her arms around me and looked into my eyes.....my friends say that i should've kissed her but i didn't. I didn't want to upset her.

I guess what im asking is whether or not you all think she likes me....

I asked her to go ice skating with me and she said yes and seemed interested in it....i'm usually shy (as you can tell by me taking forever to ask her to dance). Do you think she likes me or is she just playing around?

well im a girl and that is how i act when i like a guy! i dont think she is playing around wit u cuz usually gurlz dont do that, i really think she likes you especially if her friend told you to ask her to dance. if you like her then you should definatly ask her out! you have nothing to loose except for maybe a little bit of pride but we've all been through that! i know being rejected is tough and were all scared of it but trust me i dont think she would be acting like that if she didnt have a thing for you

+ if she stares at you then its practically a done deal, that means she cant get enough of you!

hope this helps!

i think your in good shape, you ask her to dance she said yes, She was looking you in your EYES, positive sign, mre things to look which mean a girl is interested in you.

Plays with her hair while looking your way, talking.

Eye contact with a Relaxed smile, sometimes showing teeth others times not..

Bitting her lip, and smiling

Laughing at things you say, that no one else seems to be laughing at

Crosses her leg in your direction, Or Open palm of her hand is facing you (these are done unconsciously)

Redness in the face (blushing)

Fingernail biting while looking your direction, (sometimes its so obvious she flirting)