Please help! Relationship has me confused!!!

cherryx

I have only been with mt bf for a year and 5 months and already we have a 6 month old daughter! Things were perfect at the beginning of our relationship and we were intimate up until the very end of our pregnancy - but now the relationship is suffering. There is no communication anymore, absolutley no romance and we'll go hours without talking. We Argue constantly - daily - and he criticizes everything I do! Even the littlest things! When we dont argue it's amazing and we get on great - but the constant arguing is getting to me and hitting me hard... i know every couple argues but this is getting ridicilous - and it cant be good for our daughter! Please help!!

It's everything - some arguments are about the baby - others can be as dumb as leaving a dirty folk on the side. We don't really have a break from the baby as we live miles away from our families - but people have offered to have her overnight - I suggest having nice weekends away or nights out but he just shrugs his shoulders - i feel like he's just not interested

Archived