A way of getting girls to like you...

DaXMan

I may have found a way to grab a girl's attention w/o really doing anything. Here we go:

CHOCOLATE. I was in class the other day, opened up a chocolate bar and the girl near me wanted some (and she was a girl ud want to go out with) and her energy level just jumped when she saw the chocolate.

It's worked more than once on this girl in particular, but it probably works on a lot of girls. So if you are having trouble finding a date (like me ), bring in chocolate lol - it might just work (EDIT-no guaruntees though ).

it's a mild aphrodisiac, and a small appetite killer too, so give a girl chocolate before a date, and you might be able to spend a bit less on dinner.

but, generally, I don't like the idea of NEEDING chocolate to get a date with a girl.

It is the guy too, it isn't just a chocolate high that had her going!! We have all seen Clueless...one of Cher's rules for gaining the attention of the guy that she likes is to give herself presents and put things in her mouth in front of him!! 8)

He just beat Cher to the base. Or is the cliche -- beat her to the chase??

Lol, i am probably on of the few girls who doesn't really like chocolate. I dont want to be drawn to a guy with chocolate. lol Just weird. My turn on is if he plays guitar, or a brass intrument. (hint hint: brass players such as trombone, trumpet, horn, tuba, like that tend to be good kissers. Trumpet players being the best). I also play trumpet. it would be so awesome to kiss another trumpet player, or trombone....

Lol, i am probably on of the few girls who doesn't really like chocolate. I dont want to be drawn to a guy with chocolate. lol Just weird. My turn on is if he plays guitar, or a brass intrument. (hint hint: brass players such as trombone, trumpet, horn, tuba, like that tend to be good kissers. Trumpet players being the best). I also play trumpet. it would be so awesome to kiss another trumpet player, or trombone....
I never knew this. I playes the trumpet for 4 years and the tuba for 4 years as well.

would you make a sound?

it's a mild aphrodisiac, and a small appetite killer too, so give a girl chocolate before a date, and you might be able to spend a bit less on dinner.

LMAO!!!!!! Good plan. Perhaps she'll just order a happy meal rather than a full-blown extra-value combo at McDonalds. There is always hope, right?

LMAO!!!!!! Good plan. Perhaps she'll just order a happy meal rather than a full-blown extra-value combo at McDonalds. There is always hope, right?

hey, a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do when he's scraping by for money ;-)

and yeah, and chocolate is a relatively cheap substitute when it comes to higher quality places too.

i just got a job a month ago, but haven't really dated since. i want to though, cause i'd like to be able to take a girl out on a date where i get to spend more on better food, flowers, etc

would you make a sound?

I couldn't stop laughing when I read that. XD

In hindsight, I think I actually done this myself before with pretty good results.....that wasn't my intention at the time but the end result was pretty good.

Only prob....you'll undoubtedly find someone that will go "You're just trying to make me fat" just to make fun at you, LOL. I normally just go "Maybe.....so did you want some or not???"

Thanks CPU Guy! At least I know it CAN work. And lol about the last part of ur post.

And if ne one wants to critique sisterlynch's quote (two posts above this one from me) and give more in-depth on it, I'm interested to know what it really means.

Thanks!

I never knew this. I playes the trumpet for 4 years and the tuba for 4 years as well.

it true

would you make a sound?

Make a sound???? like when ur kissing????

Umm nooot that i lnow up lol. We tend to be good kissers b/c of the lip things we have to do and all the buzzing, builds muscles and makes good for kissing

would you make a sound?

Make a sound???? like when ur kissing????

Umm nooot that i lnow up lol. We tend to be good kissers b/c of the lip things we have to do and all the buzzing, builds muscles and makes good for kissing

it was a joke (you know, like a trumpet sound?)

hmmm.... i always bring gum with me (dont relly work )... maybe i SHOULD switch to bringing chocolatey, trhen again, maybe i should stop thinking about what to bring with me to class and think about what to say instead... (im kinda slow in the hed... soo... it can be pretty hard for me to make small talk )