I Love To Watch My BF Masturbate-is dat normal?

I have only been with my guy for about 2 months. Sometimes after loads of sex i feel really knackered but he still feels really really horny. So i just mucked about and said 'go on, toss yourself off, i'd love to see it' Honestly though, ive always had this fantasy to watch a bloke do it coz they go on about it constantly. He did look at me weird at first and said 'well you're here so why am i gonna wanna do it to myself' I just said that i really would love it. He did and it really did start making me feel horn again. It was really good...is this normal though...please give me your opinions,blokes and girls! thanx ...

Hi amelia,

I think that in love and making love anything is allowed, as long as the partners are happy in it. Why would you hold back? After all love is a very precious thing in which you express physically how you feel emotionally.

Want an example? Why would anybody want to be handcuffed? Is that normal? Would you that? May be not! Same thing as SM ... some people are really into that. If they like it ... why not??

I hope that this helped you and settled down your mind.

~ SwingFox ~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My bf wont let me watch him and I am sooo curious. I've never gotten him off via a handjob so he always does it himself in my mouth. Whenever he does it when he's alone he tells me, but says he cant do it with me watching unless I'm sucking on his balls (blocking my view). I find it so silly that he likes to watch me but I cant watch him.

Well I can completely understand why people are shy about it. I mean, it can be REALLY uncomfortable to hjave someone STARING at the most private part of your body while you please yourself! It feels strange to people, no matter WHO the person is that's watching. Some people don't mind it, and others have reasonable shyness about it.