Deep pain in either uterous, kidney, or bladder.

im_the_undead

What can I do for this pain? It might be a UTI but I don't feel like peeing as bad as I've had to before. It really hurts in my lower abdominal area, it's been a couple of days. I've gone through this before but this time it's a little different. During sex I can definitely feel where he touches it and it's certainly painful. I'm starting to believe these pains are caused by deep penetration. Last summer I went to the doctor and she said everything looked fine, no stds, even though I had been so swollen I couldn't fit a pinky inside me and my labia/clitoris were visibly swollen. Right now nothing itches, nothing burns, nothing is swollen, but there's a deep pain inside me that won't let me relax. When I get up and sit down I can feel it like move or hit the walls in my uterus or something, very painful.

Could you go to another doctor (you said last summer, and also a second opinion perhaps) and check for everything? STD, STI, blood test, pap smear.

I should go but the thing I don't like is that by the time I make an appointment (when ever the hell they have room) everything has cleared up and they find nothing! So it's always a waste of time, gas, money Right now I feel like I'm dying on the inside, worst cramps ever (not on period, period passed two weeks ago) though.

I should go but the thing I don't like is that by the time I make an appointment (when ever the hell they have room) everything has cleared up and they find nothing! So it's always a waste of time, gas, money Right now I feel like I'm dying on the inside, worst cramps ever (not on period, period passed two weeks ago) though.

I'm sorry, but it's worth a try? What else can you do? Perhaps request the ER if it's that serious of a pain.

Have you ever had any of these pains? I'm trying to find someone who's had these pains and knows what to do with them when dr. apmt. is a last resort

No, I'm just concerned. I know how pain can get serious. I had a kidney stone (don't even know why, the doctors are kind of amazed since I'm not supposed to have it), and the pain was relentless to last for seven hours. I don't want you to suffer.

No, I'm just concerned. I know how pain can get serious. I had a kidney stone (don't even know why, the doctors are kind of amazed since I'm not supposed to have it), and the pain was relentless to last for seven hours. I don't want you to suffer.

Awh, your concern is sweet. I took Advil (treating it like a uti) and kept my hot computer on my tummy and thank GOD it feels a little better. Still a bit uncomfortable but I'm not cringing anymore.

It sounds like maybe the sex is too hard. I hate to ask this, but is your boyfriend largely endowed? He may be hitting up against your insides too hard. You may just have to take it slower, or perhaps not have sex right now until it's healed. The only other thing I can think of is that perhaps you have an ovarian cyst. I've had those, and they can cause a lot of pain with no other symptoms.

It sounds like maybe the sex is too hard. I hate to ask this, but is your boyfriend largely endowed? He may be hitting up against your insides too hard. You may just have to take it slower, or perhaps not have sex right now until it's healed. The only other thing I can think of is that perhaps you have an ovarian cyst. I've had those, and they can cause a lot of pain with no other symptoms.

He's normal/average sized and that's why I felt comfortable with him doing it rough (because I thought mehh, last bf was HUGE and he did it rough and it hurt but I was okay after). I really didn't think I'd go through this pain again, but I was wrong.

What exactly does an ovarian cyst do? How do you know you've got it? How do you get rid of it?

Archived