I can't understand this, I meet a nice girl, we hang out for about a week, we spend each evening together, hugging, kissing, holding hands, but then she tells me that she doesn't want our relationship to go further, cuz she's searching for sex with a girl...

I mean, what the does that mean???

Then she told me that she'd tell me in a month if she had any success with a girl or not, and we can get together again...

At least we're still in a brother-sister-like relationship, we still spend much time together, we tell our craziest secrets to each other, but I still can't get it why she spend time with me like that, and made me feel so bad after that...

I think it does sound like you are her back up plan and I would get the hell out of that relationship. Hon, that's just not good for your self-esteem to continue being in something with someone who tells you that you are basically their back up plan and they are looking for someone else. I would be really hurt and pissed off, too!!! I guess if you think that maybe you misunderstood her then you can tell her how her comments affected you and see what she says, but she does not sound like someone I would want to have a relationship with.

I think it does sound like you are her back up plan and I would get the hell out of that relationship. Hon, that's just not good for your self-esteem to continue being in something with someone who tells you that you are basically their back up plan and they are looking for someone else. I would be really hurt and pissed off, too!!! I guess if you think that maybe you misunderstood her then you can tell her how her comments affected you and see what she says, but she does not sound like someone I would want to have a relationship with.