We have contact - she implied she would like to meey up!

Well its been 3 months since our break-up.... mutual due to the fact she had way too many issues to deal with! After the break-up we argued (mind you never did in the r'ship) and quite a bit of hurt was created from both sides.

I basically started NC with the odd text re mail etc that needed to be forwarded on. We did not speak nor see eachother at all over this time! During the heat of the arguments she said she never wanted to see me ever again.... or for a very long time at least! So I move on and meet new girls, go on dates, basically better myself... I am 29!

Last night I find a jumper of hers at my place... so I text her asking if she would like me to post it to her house! I said nothing more...

I get a response saying that 'maybe I can pick it up sometime' in quite a jovial text.... I thought that was strange that she would be willing to see me to pick it up!

Anyway, I decide to play a little bit hard ball on this saying that I am fine to post it but if you want to pick it up you can. That is, I did not jump at the chance and look overly keen at seeing her... that would be silly! But i was nice about it!

So I figure she will get the picture here.... ie i aint waiting with baited breath to see her or meet up! I get an email this morning from her (she called me by my nick name for the first time since the break-up as in all texts she would call me by my full name...) and said that maybe i could leave the top in a shop bnearby and she would pick it up (with a question mark)...

Not sure if i should have suggested we meet up or if i have done the right thing here!?

she should grow up and just COME OUT WITH IT, shes just using this poor excuse for something, to meet you or something. Just say ill just post it, that way she might of got her hopes up that she was going to see you. Let her chase you are NOT easy, I wouldnt say anything actually and just post it regardless.

Thats actaully a good idea! Think I might just leave it and send it in the post. I am not going to be all walked over again like last time.... if she wants to see me then she has to work at it! Think her pride might take a battering if she admits she'd like to see me.... then again, she may just want the jumper back after all!

detox5 , I don't entirely agree with you. He contacted Her with the sweater, remember! Sadboy75, I would ask which shop to leave it at, and leave it at that. If she really wants to meet up, she will ask to rather get it from you, or to wait at the shop for her. If not, you are getting your hopes up for nothing.

Good Luck!

yes he contacter her, but she has to relise it was about the sweater nothing more, this guy didnt want anything more then just to know if she wanted it back. She does so he should just post it, you shouldnt just meet up over a silly jumper, I think you should expect more, u have broken the ice, just post the jumper, the balls in her court so when she receives it, she will THEN ring you and thank you, and its much nicer to talk etc.

Look I really dont know what she is thinking! All I am saying is that it is very strange (to me) for her to act like this after 3 months of nothing! I said I would post it from the outset..... which is what I am going to still do!

Then again, knowing our history and the way she has acted in the past it wuold not surprise me though if she did want to see me! If this is the case then she has to ask.... simple!