Randumb tidbits that may help your healing

Do not assume they are happier w/o you. Do not assume that their new love is 10x's better than you. Do not assume anything!!!

However, I can honestly say that it IS safe to assume...

if they weren't happy and well-adjusted with you, and you were a decent person + they jumped into another rship immedietely after yours ended = they are still unhappy.

Also, anyone who ignores you and causes you to BU with them because of their ruthless behavior is miserable. Or, if someone ends the relationship abruptly w/o talking to you like a human.... well, I can promise you, unless they had time for self refection or some form of counseling post BU.....they are miserable. Not miserable because you aren't with them. But in general, miserable.

Misery loves company. If you find yourself miserable over the way someone is treating you....remember.....misery loves company. And do not let them bring you down!! And do not make the ppl around you miserable!!!

Hey, thanks for this.

My ex was very depressed, always had been, but I was able to cheer her up at one time... then I think she got tired of me and wanted someone new to be the one who "cheered her up", so she left me... she had a lot of things were wrong with her life and she wanted to change them. I guess I was one of those things... I tried desperately to work things out but she wouldn't listen to me, she started ignoring me, blocked me from everything and refused to even hear from me. She's now with some new guy and acts like she's so happy but yknow what? Youre right... the kind of pain and misery she was in before our relationship ended isn't just erased that quickly, even with someone new. She may really like him but who knows?

I am still miserable over the fact that she left me behind and doesnt seem to care that she lost her first major relationship who shared so much with her and did so much for her, and was always there for a laugh or to cry with... she doesnt seem to care about any of that... instead it's always me mourning for both of us. I keep saying I'll stop and yet...

Knock 'em off the pedestal. Don't give them another day of your life

. I am a nurse, and recently had a patient who went to her doc for her general annual checkup. She said her only complaint was an occasional headache. Boom. Stage 2 brain Cancer. She said before her diagnosis, he biggest headache was her exbf. Now she wishes she didn't give him so many days of her life post BU. He/she isn't worth it. Spend your energy on people or animals that make you happy! Nurture those relationships and make them blossom. When you need those people, they will be there for you!!

Great post.

A former co-worker of mine told me that he overheard my ex talking to the mutual friend and he said something like, "I hate being alone. I hate being the single one in the bunch." This was a week after we met up in February. He's was chasing girls, but apparently he was unhappily single. It's been over a month since I completely cut him off so who knows if he has someone now. But anyways, when he made that comment, it didn't mean that he missed me or anything. He's just the type that hates being alone. And from what I noticed, he only chases after people who give him attention. I was one of those people. Go figure.

Great post.

A former co-worker of mine told me that he overheard my ex talking to the mutual friend and he said something like, "I hate being alone. I hate being the single one in the bunch." This was a week after we met up in February. He's was chasing girls, but apparently he was unhappily single. It's been over a month since I completely cut him off so who knows if he has someone now. But anyways, when he made that comment, it didn't mean that he missed me or anything. He's just the type that hates being alone. And from what I noticed, he only chases after people who give him attention. I was one of those people. Go figure.

Some people just can't be alone. I think they are weak.

Some people just can't be alone. I think they are weak.

Yup. Deep down they feel completely unloved and need someone to "love" them since they don't know how to love themselves.

They will latch on to the next teat that provides them with good milk. And when the milk stops getting produced with that one, they will move on to the next one. They will suck everyone dry!

Run I say!

Yup. Deep down they feel completely unloved and need someone to "love" them since they don't know how to love themselves.

They will latch on to the next teat that provides them with good milk. And when the milk stops getting produced with that one, they will move on to the next one. They will suck everyone dry!

Run I say!

Take heed everyone. Take heed.

Archived