Im 18 and have been serious in this ldr for about a year and a half. I've seen her for the first time two weeks ago and its pretty established that we both feel the same about each other. Shes loving caring beautiful and perfect. We care about each other more than anything but I always find myself wanting more than she does. Wanting to talk on the phone more and skyping more and its always me asking to do so. Her parents are more strict and aren't as supportive as mine so she doesn't feel comfortable talking to me or skyping when theyre around her or are home. I think she should be honest with her parents and sometimes I really get upset because I miss her a lot. Do I have a right to be annoyed that she doesnt talk to me as much as i want her to? We text all day when she can I just appreciate talking a lot more. And I feel as if I might be more attached due to the fact that im always asking to talk and skype more than she does, but then i think she doesnt ask as much because of her parents. I really dont know what to think I need some advice! Thanks

It doesn't matter if you're the one asking to Skype more than her. The fact is, she also wants to talk to you so she says yes.

Give her some time to deal with her parents. It's not something that can be solved overnight. It's not as if she's going out partying instead of talking to you, so relax! If she's not comfortable talking, why not chat instead?

Archived