is there something wrong with me?

couchlove14

okay so well school started and i went to this party a few days ago and i saw this really hot guy. anyway i got my friend to tell him i thought he was hot and when we met he seemed really nice but i was a wreck! i never really was that around other guyz until he came along! i was so nervous cuz he was so close and it looked like he was going to kiss me! anyway we kinda got closer and he asked me to go to the movies with him and i said yes but im so scared, wat should i do, i dont know wat to do if he kisses me because i never really had a real kiss, and its so akward! plz help does anyone have the same problems? thx

i dont have the same problem, but some advice i would say is your ok. if hes your age, he went through the same problem, too. so you dont have to worry. if your still at a younger age like me, dont have big romance kisses, just a simple one. then you start to get better over the years. i hope that helped.

monica

ps-> i went thru a prob lyk tht. its ok.

i dont have the same problem as you but dont worry about it whatever happeneds happeneds kissing kinda comes naturally

Do you want him to kiss you?

and if u do then just go a long with it

but if you dont then just keep chewing something like popcorn or gum then they wont kiss you it works believe me