Well here we go

thatguy

Been dealing with alot of crap the past few months.

Was seeing a therapist for what he labeled as dating phobia. May be true, anyway he taught me alot and has helped instill some positive thoughts about myself. Fast forward to a few weeks ago my brother had a friend over, we talked for a few hours and she ends up in my bed. Everything went fine, as sad as it seems the next morning was the greatest couple of hours of my life. I never realized how fulfilling it is to have someone next to you to hold.

Talked to my brother a few days later. Found out he and her had sex before. It turned me off from the whole situation. I didn't want things to get weird. So I broke it off with her. Was fine for the first day or two, but the past week I've never felt so alone. Its getting better, but I have a hard time enjoying work/anything.

My brother's the type that just picks up girls and throw's them aside after 1 night. I don't get how he does it, Hell I don't even think I liked this girl that much until she was in my bed.

So I guess I'm just venting, hard to deal with this crushing lonliness. But at the same time I know I'm better off not getting involved. I know she liked me, but I'm pretty sure I'd get too emotionally invested.

I don't get some guys can just run thru women like they're nothing. I just kind of feel like for some reason she's the only woman I could get.

I want to stay positive and there's practically nothing negative I can take away from this experience. I know that I've had such a hard time meeting someone is because I'm overly self critical.

Archived