psychic abilities?

hey does anyone believe in these and if so do you believe you have any?

I believe i am a bit of an empath. but it hink that everyone has this ability it was just nutured out of me. my parents are strong believers so i grew up thinking i could do anything with it. psychic energy i mean.

ya man i think i do. Sometimes i'll start to think of someone while im driving or whatever then I decide I want to give them a call, as soon as that happens the phone rings. just crazy stuff like that, most of this stuff happens with me and my brother. I'll be thinking of something and he might bring up the subject I was thinking of in conversation.

I think everyone at the very least has some sort of sixth sense that is triggered when something important happens or when something is wrong. For example, a few days after I got to Japan, my mother was in the hospital with double pneumonia. My family had no way to contact me. During those days I was very restless and irritable, and when I discovered the situation, I realized my body had been trying to tell me something was wrong.

I do believe I have some sort of ability because once in a while I will have a vivid dream and it will come true in some sense. Not exactly how I dreamt it, but in similar or symbolic ways. Honestly I don't really know how to harness the ability.

murmann, i have similar experiences to yours all the time. Whenever i am hanging around with my best mate we may see something unusual (or not) and i will think something about it and at that exact moment he says it! Im not too sure about the whole psychic thing, i just think it is how we think along the same lines.

abcd1234

dude...dun worry...i have Thalasemia which is also something that has to do with my cells and my energy and it was passed on to me from my dad who got it from his dad etc.... i can die from it if i totally trash my organism....i used to be scared but now im ok with it...its nothing super serious and it will probably be passed on to my child...plus i only found out i have this a couple of years ago...