I like this girl at work

ive been working at circuit city for a few months now and theres this girl that caught my eye but we havent spoken..YET..when i first started working there i would always catch her looking at me and even making a good deal of eye contact with me, recently we crossed paths and i smiled and she smiled back...uhh kinda it was like lips closed but trying to smile really hard, she was totally looking at my eyes too but since then shes kinda been hanging out in her department away from mine unlike b4 she would always walk and chill around by me..now that i found myself attracted to her its kinda hard for me to approach her haha i feel like a wuss but its true..any advice..shes real cute and im sure shes seen me checking her out..oh yeah for some reason she always walks around with a frown on her face..maybe shes shy or something?

Be careful with this man.... dating at work can be a difficult proposition at best. It is very hard to be professional with each other and in the company of customers when you're involved.

One slogan has always served me well in that situation.... "Never dip your pen in the company ink."

Yes please check to see if she has a BF first. So many times I find myself going after some girl that is already involved with a guy, it seems like all of them are... grr... She smiles at you but walks around with a frown, maybee she hates the job, or likes you. lol. who knows. Start a convo with her and find out some stuff.

Just talk to her small talk what ever I did it to all the people at my work all the time im dating one person at work right now but im not trying to encurge it. I just sayin do small talk try and get to know her before you want to make that move before you jump into something that you may wish you hadnt. Cause I have dated one other person at work and it was weird cause we didnt talk or any thing when stopped seeing each other. At our work it's like every one has to date each other it's kinda weird.

I think that alot of times, when we like someone or are starting to like them. We project what we want to see upon them. She may just be a nice coworker and is smiling out of friendliness and what not. You may be seeing what you want to see. Now I am not trying to be mean or disrespectful but I see this in myself alot. So, I try to realize this and kind of step back out of it and then really see how she is reacting to me.

Try this, when she and you are in a group of people (with other guys, or even better, customers) see how she reacts to them. Is it the same way?

Especially with customers, she isn't going to be hitting on them, biut does she give them (and other male coworkers) the same gestures?

Um, get back with us after you do some polite observing 8) [/i]

Well i saw that girl at work today but i didnt bother to make any eye contact or anything like that with her since i was trying to be kool about everything but i did catch her looking at me once and she even walked down the isle in front of mine looking oh so cute (confident ahh yeah) but i just looked away to keep it cool.. 8) anyways i asked some dude about the girls that work there today and he told me most of them are cool so i was thinking about asking him if he knew anything about this particular chick next time i work? any advice.. after that the chick was just in her own department doing her thing i didnt see her near me at all..damn shes a cutie.

I saw this girl at work again today..she saw me from far away and kinda gave me this weird look like a stare down no smile really then she walked right by me twice and just kept looking straight ahead didnt even turn to look at me or anything. then a couple of the dudes she works with came up to me out of nowhere and were like oh what time are you off today...pretty weird situation..what do u guys/girls think? think she hates my guts? haha