What is he really thinking?

Well, long story short, he broke up with me 4 months ago, 2 yrs together, 1 yr we lived together, I moved out in May. I was really broken hearted, he was my first true love, he had a previous 6 yr relationship which he left to b with me, I guess he felt the ex was puppy love, and it was about time to move on, anyways, we had a passionate relationship, our ups and downs were very extreme, lots of hurtful words were said, but lots of love was always till the end.

In june I met a wonderful guy who has everything a girl can want, smart, funny very successfull, he really likes me also, and I like him.....but he doesn't have my heart, I still think about the ex, and sometimes when I see my ex at the gym, (we both are work out freaks) 1 week ago, we were flirting immensly, he more than me, he even whispered in my ear that he still adored me very much, and asked if I felt the same, I didn;t say anything, I just said to him, to not ask me that again. But I know he can see it in my eye that I still do.

He knows i'm with someone new, I know he's with someone also, they just recently left to Vegas together, and I heard because we have mutual friends, my ex and I had planned to go now in October for my friends wedding... I'm still going, but now with my new crush, my ex knows I'm going with him.

and when I said bye at the gym this last week, we almost kissed, we brushed lips, and gave each other a look of passion,...I don;t know, maybe he wants sex, maybe he's having second thought now that he knows that I'm dating a guy with so much potential, I think he though I was never gonna meet anyone better than him.

I truly believe that my new crush is in some ways a healthier person for a new relatioship, but I can't lie to my heart, to make believe I stop loving my ex.

I still love him, but I will never ask him to come back to me, I would if he asked me though,

I know maybe i'm being stupid,

I do the NC, I hang out with friends and my new crush has many friends, they all like me very much, and think trhat we are great together, I think that sometimes also, but I miss they way my ex used to make love to me, and that sucks. I don't have that with my new crush.

maybe that's why I can;t let my ex go.

I don't know,

I'm frustrated today,

Maybe it's not because your current beau is not doing something as well as your ex, but because you're still living in the past, thinking about your ex, you cannot see how great this current guy is...

My bf broke up with me 2 months ago, and I just saw him at lunch for the first time in 2 months....it was so awkward...even though he sometimes starts conversations on IM with me, and we always laugh, I miss him so much, but I also understand that we had problems, and that right now I'm idolizing him, our sex life, our time together forgetting about all those problems we had...

Think about it, there was a reason why you guys split up, that reason being - you were not perfect for each other, even though some things were perfect. You might end up with him in the future, but 4 moths is not enough time for you guys to really understand that you're meant to be and really adore each other aside from having great sex.

You should understand that if you guys get back together your previous fights and problems wont magically go away, they'll start all over again...

I say this to myself and I know just like you that I won't go asking my ex to take me back.....obviously he had issues with me or whatever tthat was that drove him to break up with me....so if he's willing to deal with it and willing to try again and will realize that what we had's not worth being apart and he'll ask me to be together with him again - I will say yes.

You are lucky you found another guy who's so awsome (your current crush)...I think he's worth giving him a chance - you're ex has to win you back first...