I'm flattered in a way

Well, I"m pretty much over the EX, but I had to laugh to myself when I saw some recent pics of his living room.

First of all, right before the BU, I was in the middle of getting new living room furniture. I sold my old TV stand because my new and massive TV needed something much bigger to sit atop. I was using my new and stylish coffee table as my new TV stand until I found a stand that I wanted to buy. The setup looked pretty good and it wasn't obvious that my "stand" was a coffee table. Everything looked pretty awesome and I was happy to show it all off.

Well, the ex has a TV the same size as my new TV. He's had his TV for 2 years and he's never had the money to buy a new stand for it because of the child support he pays out. Therefore, his TV has been sitting on a stand too small and rather unsteady.

Ex came to my place before the BU to see my new TV and some of the new pieces of furniture that I purchased. I pointed out the new coffee table, and explained that I"ve yet to find a TV stand that I want to purchase. He said it looked fine. And then the BU took place shortly after. And it's been 3 months Post BU.

I was hanging with a friend this weekend getting a lil tipsy. She opened her FB account on her phone and showed me the latest pics that he has posted on his FB (they are fb friends). Well, he changed his living room around. He basically set his furniture up EXACTLY like mine was when he last visited. AND, he put his TV on his coffee table!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

"Pretty much over"

isn't

"Completely over"

Becareful when looking at stuff like Facebook, twitter, etc - you are doing great - don't give yourself a set back unintentionally by looking at that stuff..... keep looking forward - not back!

LOL, I'm fine. I am not completely over him, but I'm definitely moving forward. And BTW, I LOVE your quotes!!!!

Lol.

We know these little things mean nothing grande, but they're still fun to laugh about.

My ex texted me to tell me he's sorry he ripped a shirt I bought him.

Really?

I had no idea what shirt he was even talking about, lol.

It's nice knowing we're on someone's mind - even in a minimal way.

@ bananashake

So what?

She's being completely honest with herself so don't knock her off her high horse because she's chuckling about something silly her ex did.

If she were saying something like:

"He moved his furniture around is this a sign he wants me back?"

Then say something to ruin her mood.

Otherwise... don't, lol.

This site is bad for not letting people have their moment.

Archived