Should I take back a cheating girlfriend?

kewlaid_82

Hi kewlaid,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us with your question. I am sorry that things aren't going the way you planned them to go.

It's very hard to take back a cheating girlfriend or a girlfriend that left you in the first place. I do know of at least one example in which a young lady took back her guy. Things worked out well with them. If you decide to choose for this, it's very important to find trust and confidence again. The BIG question is: "Are you ever gonna trust her again?" You have to think over that question very well, before starting anything. The answer to that question defines your strategy.

I hope that this helped you on your way and I wish you good luck in any decision you make in this.

~ SwingFox ~

hi kewlaid, no bro, do not take her back !!!!!!! sometimes you have to look at your own situation realistically, like as an outsider. would u tell your best friend to take such a woman back?..if u did u would be letting him down. secondly, if it was you who had been cheating, you would be lower than dirt , scum,cess, vomit right? but because she's a woman she cheated as a way of dealing with her emotional needs..to sort out her feelings and see if ' SHE REALLY DID LOVE YOU ' etc etc. NOPE..she did it cos she was bored and wanted the touch of someone else bro as simple as that. if you go back with her you are effectively saying her actions are forgivable, and they aren't. tell her to go to and burn. im straight by the way and not a woman-hater...just a male-in-pain empaphiser.

Definitely not a good idea man... i'm not gonna say once a cheater always a cheater cause i cheated once and realized it ruins lives... Don't let her get away with it.. she messed up now she has to deal with her mistake... if you take her back she'll look at it like if she does it again you'll take her back again.. don't bother, more pain than it's worth in my opinion...