Need help with date tonight ! Major panic

sevenohnine709

Ok, I am 21 years old. I have always been fairly good with girls but recently i had dated a few girls for a year so i kind of "Lost my game" If you want to put it that way.

Now i just moved to a new city for school. Been here for about 4-5 days? The first day i was here i noticed a very pretty girl that lived next to me and i had to talk to her. So we met etc. Things have been good, we have hung out everyday. Drank a few times.

Now i can never tell if she "likes me / has interest" I mean i feel like we flirt a little but like i said i lost any knowledge i had towards dating a girl.

Now in about an hour , i am going out to supper with her. I am taking her to a nice restaurant. I am terrified that she may not think it is a date or so on. I mean iv joked around about dancing with her and other flirty things!

All i want to do is like make it evident that i want to be more than friends. I used to be so confident, i would just kiss if i felt it. Now i am all lost.

The restaurant we are going to is probably one of the nicer ones in town for sure, intimate setting etc. Should i kiss her is my main thing. I am super nervous as she is extremely pretty. I do not want to mess anything up.

Thanks !

No, don't think about kissing her. You might, but not in a premeditated way. Don't worry, she will know it's a date. You should do a lot of listening to her and gazing into her eyes. Your wallet will take a hit but you will have a good time. There are no expectations, except the pleasure of her company. She may not feel the same way now, maybe she will once she gets to know you better. Relax, no expectations, just enjoy it.

It was not a "romantic" place per say, It was more a really nice restaurant. Anyways the date went well.. I think at least.

I did not kiss her though.. She wants to hang out tomorrow and watch her favorite tv show + do laundry.

I really wanted to kiss i just didn't feel the opportunity come up.. and i was extremely nervous. I mean i guess i was overthinking, or thinking about it too much because i am sure i could have done it.

Is it bad that i did not kiss on the first date? I have had friends who are girls who say when a guy doesn't make a move they become less attracted to them.

Like tomorrow if we watch her show or do laundry i feel it wont be the "right " place to kiss. Or does that even matter?

I never remember it being so stressful for a first kiss hah I just do not want to mess it up.

I've been in this exact situation before with a neighbour. So far man, you've played this EXCELLENT. Seriously, great job.

The only thing that concerns me is you're seeing this girl too much. You're running the chance of burning out on her by seeing her too much. Cut it down to 2 times a week, 3 TOPS. Since you're in a new city it's probably nice having someone to hang out with, but you aloso don't want to appear too available.

Great news that she's asking you to hang out and pursuing you. Do you know how you got here? By not coming on too strong. Not kissing her was definitely the right move. Dating a neighbour is VERY different from dating another girl.... there's no buffer zone. You're going to have to do things differently, and resists all urges on kissing her until you're absolutely SURE it's the right time.

Just keep hanging out and having fun, and I can almost positively guarantee you she's going to come in for that kiss sooner rather than later.

Great job buddy... just remember what got you to the ball in the first place.

Archived