Here is the scenrio...should I have concern at all?

Delusional Kisses

I just like to make the correction that if you're on the pill, it's not unprotected sex. The pill is not 100% reliable, but if taken like it should be, it is very very reliable.

I don't think you need to be worried, you're done with the first month, which, if I recall correctly, is the time period you should be careful about- and then missing one day only does not make the pill ineffective- if you miss more than one day, though, that's when you need to use another form of protection.

I would say you should be ok, just set a reminder on your phone or something so you'll always be reminded of when to take your pill.

I just like to make the correction that if you're on the pill, it's not unprotected sex. The pill is not 100% reliable, but if taken like it should be, it is very very reliable.

I don't think you need to be worried, you're done with the first month, which, if I recall correctly, is the time period you should be careful about- and then missing one day only does not make the pill ineffective- if you miss more than one day, though, that's when you need to use another form of protection.

I would say you should be ok, just set a reminder on your phone or something so you'll always be reminded of when to take your pill.

On the contrary. Any sex without condoms is unprotected sex. The birth control pill will prevent pregnancy but does nothing to prevent STD's and HIV. Get tested for those as well. The window period for HIV is currently 3 months from contact so you'll have to wait a bit for that. In future no glove, no love.

Archived