Now three years later

The war still rages

History has written

A few new pages

But no one will forget

The trauma never the less

So remember this day

And to all god bless

God bless all who lost loved ones,friends,anything On September 11,2001.May the spirits of those who died live on forever in the hearst and minds of the americans.

~Meagan~

Yeah god bless the people who fought bravely on some of the airplanes... and furthermore my soul and... thoughts rests at the people who died during this horrible terror action.. let the world see that the allies wont give in (im from dk so can't say usa only)... I really hope this act of terrorism will stop... why can't everybody just be nice to eachother and stop these wars... and such.. I hate imperalism.. i hate people leading such.. i hate small nations trying to have more space...

GOd bless america and their way of figthing!!!!!!

Im bleeding with you....

DD

That was a very good poem. I will probably never forget this day,not because of terrorist attacks,not b/c of the loss of such a wonderful structure but b/c of all those innocent ppl that never thought in a million years that they would die that day and the family members franticly looking for their family members on the streets. Its just so depressing.