I'm seperated. how should I tell this to the guy THAT I am dating.

nafnaf12

Hi guys,

I would welcome and greatly appreciate all your valuable advice.

I have been dating with an Italian guy who is quite nice and kind. Since he went out with me, he didn't and doesn't know that I was married and seperated from my husband. I didn't tell him because I think we have known for a few months and had sex for several times.

What I am confusing now is SHOULD I TELL HIM ALL THE TRUTH since he told me that he likes me as a whole that he misses me when I am not around.

Thanks for reading my post.

Ella

I have been dating with an Italian guy who is quite nice and kind. Since he went out with me, he didn't and doesn't know that I was married and seperated from my husband.

I dont know if this constitutes as not talking about the ex. Should he know? Yeah. But should he know the second he meets you? I dont think so.

I didn't tell him because I think we have known for a few months and had sex for several times.

What do you mean "I think we have known"?

What I am confusing now is SHOULD I TELL HIM ALL THE TRUTH since he told me that he likes me as a whole that he misses me when I am not around.

Relationships are built on openness and honesty. If I was the guy in this and so long as I didnt feel like you were purposely hiding it from me I would understand and be ok with it with a little reassurance.

Thanks for your posts guys.

At first I though that the relationship with the guy is more like a causual relationship, friends with benefits but after a few months, 4 months exactly, we feel so much for each other. We have passionate and romantic sex and kisses. He took me to a concert, to dinners and texts me 3 times a day at least. His vocation requires him to behave well in a certain way, it also means that he can't have a relationship with a seperated woman, not completely divorced I mean. If I tell him now, He may be scared, that is not what I want and expect. But I don't want to be a lair either. What should i do.

In fact this guy is very diplomatic and nice. I don't know if he wants a longterm relationship with me or just he is trying to be nice. So, I think I will wait until he tells me that he wants a longterm relationship with me, I will then tell him all the truth that I'm seperated and that I have children. Is that fair, guys/ Please help me, I really dont know what to do...

Thanks for your posts guys.

At first I though that the relationship with the guy is more like a causual relationship, friends with benefits but after a few months, 4 months exactly, we feel so much for each other. We have passionate and romantic sex and kisses. He took me to a concert, to dinners and texts me 3 times a day at least. His vocation requires him to behave well in a certain way, it also means that he can't have a relationship with a seperated woman, not completely divorced I mean. If I tell him now, He may be scared, that is not what I want and expect. But I don't want to be a lair either. What should i do.

In fact this guy is very diplomatic and nice. I don't know if he wants a longterm relationship with me or just he is trying to be nice. So, I think I will wait until he tells me that he wants a longterm relationship with me, I will then tell him all the truth that I'm seperated and that I have children. Is that fair, guys/ Please help me, I really dont know what to do...

Archived