SHE contacted me

TH5555

I posted earlier in breaking up and healing but here is the story in short. She were going out for 6 months and then she moved away. She moved away and met some other guys and then decided to end it with me saying that she needed to be independent and all that jazz. We have been broken up almost 2 months. Well, we talked for a little after the break up for about 2 weeks and then decided mutually to stop talking to each other for a while which I have done my part. I've texted her only once in that span of time just asking her how things were. She contacted me twice once to meet up which I didn't take the bait on which was about two weeks ago and just decided that no contact was best for us right now. I got a text from her today just wishing me a happy thanksgiving and just telling me a few things that happened to her today and I ended the conversation. I'm thinking about visiting her at work just to see the vibe that I get from her. Am I making the right move here?

No. If you'd like to see her, make plans with her. If you show up to her work to see her without her having notice in advance, I can pretty much guarantee the only vibe you will get will be negative. Particularly if you're showing up at her place of employment.

Archived