i love him....do i tell him?

I'm in love. No doubt about it. I can't stop thinking about him, I can't stop dreaming about him, I can't stop wanting to see him.

These dreams have been haunting me just as much as the thought of me and him together have been. I keep having dreams about me and him, in which we are just about to do something, like kiss. But as soon as something like that happens, the dream ends. It's like something is telling me that either nothing is ever going to happen, or that I just sincerely don't know whats going to happen at all. It's a complete mystery, and it's truly killing me inside. Not a day goes by where I don't think about me and him being together.

I know this is love because I don't just want to have sex with him. I want to kiss him, and be with him forever. I'm still 70-30 on whether he's gay or not; 70 being he is gay and 30 being he's not. He's a really good looking kid, and a lot of girls like him, but he has no interest whatsoever in hooking up with girls.

I also catch him staring at me sometimes. We lock eyes, and every single time that happens a part of my heart stops and starts again. The pain is unbearable and has been going on for too long.

Do I wait a while or do I tell him next chance I get?

Please, please help. Any other advice would be appreciated.

If you don't tell him, years later you would have a big 'what if' hanging over your head. What if that boy I loved was too afraid to come out? What if he loved me too? Etc.

You only live once, and if you truly love him, tell him your feelings. It is better to face possible rejection than to always wonder what might have been.

Good luck

If you don't tell him, years later you would have a big 'what if' hanging over your head. What if that boy I loved was too afraid to come out? What if he loved me too? Etc.

You only live once, and if you truly love him, tell him your feelings. It is better to face possible rejection than to always wonder what might have been.

Good luck

agreed!

Is this someone your friends with?

If not, then try hanging out a little first, that way you have a chance of finding out if he is gay. Don't assume that he is just because he isn't interested in hooking up with these girls. That doesn't determine anything really.

Certainly don't jump in with the 'i love you's'. Gay or straight that could send him running for the hills if he barely knows you!

If he is already a friend, how about trying to steer the conversation to establish if he is gay. You could ask him how come he hasn't wanted to hook up with any of the girls?

Whichever way... Take it slow.

Archived