Theres this girl...

Well...every summer i go to italy with my family for vacation and all. We usually go for like 1 month or 3 weeks. This recent summer i met this girl. Well weve known each other for a long time, cuz my parents are friends with her parents etc...u know how it is.

Well, this year is when we actually started hanging out and all and being friends, and i really like her. Shes got an awesome personality and all and everything im looking for. The problem is that she lives in italy and i live here in america, but thats not really my questoin, althoguh i would take suggestions/any help with that, but my question is, how can you tell if a girl likes u like as more than a friend. When i go back next year i really hope to get closer to her so i gotta find out if she likes me or not. I mean we hung out together and we both had a good time. i make her laugh she makes me laugh etc, and ive never liked a girl as much as i like her. Any input would be welcome, Thanks.

The only surefire way of finding out whether someone likes you as more than a friend is by asking them, but most of the time their indications will lead you on the right track. Little things such as the way she looks at you (eye contact important here) can usually give you a pretty good idea, however it would probably be better if you didn't focus on her so much as she IS in a different country. For now, try to meet other girls and find an interest who isn't thousands of miles away, and when the time arises for you to go back to Italy you can focus on her then, but make sure that once you're there you don't forget that your time with her WILL have to end soon so you don't get too attached.

i know its easier to say...but i always think of her...this may sound cheesy buti cant get her off my mind, she has eye contact and all with me but i can never tell if its cuz she likes me or for something else. see my sister for example she met this guys (shes 18 by the way) and as she says it "they were in love" so he decided to come to america for her. when i get older i want somethign like that to happen lol i just want to at least hang out with her soooooo bad cuz shes sooo cool...what could i do to get her out of my head?