Technically breaking-up again!

upset29

Ok here goes. I split up with my ex 2yrs ago, however we carried on sleeping together until a few mths ago. He has now told me hes met someone else and I need to move on, my problem is I wanted to get back together again as I still love him. He has said I need to move on cos he has. Is there any chance of us getting bCk together again? Last month he told me he loved me and now this. Im really hurting again.

I'm sorry to say but it looks like he was only wanting you for sex because you were giving it to him. He will tell you he 'loves you' to keep you there so you will continue to have sex with him. You have been his booty call, and he knows you want more and that is why he keeps coming back to you, because he knows you will sleep with him.

You need to stop sleeping with him and stop contact, he has been using you all of this time and you deserve alot more than this.

Please let him go. I agree with Furbys..you no longer have a title in his life. My ex of three years called me last week to say he miss me and wanted me in his life. I didnt even think about it..I told him "If you looking for booty, Im not the one! Its been 3 months, you should move on". As long as you are still giving it up after the relationship is over, they will linger around until something else comes along. Yes, it sucks, but it happens to the best of us. Stop giving in to him..because if it doesnt work out with his new girl, he will come back and use you up again and you will be back at square one. Start your no contact because you deserve better..

I'm sorry to say but it looks like he was only wanting you for sex because you were giving it to him. He will tell you he 'loves you' to keep you there so you will continue to have sex with him. You have been his booty call, and he knows you want more and that is why he keeps coming back to you, because he knows you will sleep with him.

You need to stop sleeping with him and stop contact, he has been using you all of this time and you deserve alot more than this.

I totally agree with this..... you need to move on

No chance. He downgraded the relationship then used you. He probably told himself you knew what the deal was because you weren't bf/gf.

He didn't commit to you after continuing to sleep with you, he won't now.

Unfortunately you just learned a really harsh lesson. All you can do is move on and let it not happen again.

He has been using you for sex the past 2 years and has met a new romantic interest. You two are not going to get back together. If his new relationship fails, he'd go back to using you for sex again. Life is too short to waste on someone who is so obviously selfish and doesn't value you much by taking advantage of you. You deserve so much more! Do yourself a favor and go NC right away. You're only a victim as long as you're willing to be one.

Archived