When you just don't want to be alone... (PLS READ)

well, i really can't think of a fancy, elaborate or anything but blunt way to say this, so i guess i just will.

but, i was wondering what you guys do when you just want to be alone? when, rather than crawling into bed and sleeping, or finding your knife and cutting, or any number of things that those like oursleves do (suicidal...); you just want to be alone? yet, it is the only thing you can't do?

in other words, i supose, without being nice about it; where do you go/what do you do when you just want it all to go away, yet can't fall back on any of the self-destructive patterns you oh-so-much-would-love-to-do....

some help and feedback would be much appreciated, as it is in this bloody state that i idle... wanting nothign more than the utter infinite of sleep, yet sleep just won't work...

thanks

~Aleksey

hey man,

well i say that thing that i do is listen to music and not listen to anyone... That or do some extreame working out... I know its bad to jack rabbit out in running and stuff like that its "Unhealthy" but, its better then cutting yourself and doing drugs or killing yourself. Just waiste all your energy doing something.. thats what i do...hope i helped...Take it easy man..

I listen to music, work like hell, drive to the forest, beach, whatever, as long as there are no people. Do what you feel like, but don't be suicidal!!

Arn't there a place you love to go? What did you do as a little kid, when you wanted to hide from everybody? Do the same, do want you feel like, but don't think of suicide, nothing good comes from suicide, only bad!

hey man...

u know i used to think like u..all i wanted to do was just commit suicide and leave this world but then when u sit and think to urself seriously its not worth it u have a lot to live for trust me on this.

what i do is listen to music, something that i can relax to u know...or drive somewhere quiet and just sit down by urself with no one around...just go out and be alone dont do drugs or commit suicide. You know maybe the best thing is to drive at nite to somewhere really quiet and just sit by urself for a while and c how things go i did that once and i felt much better...

if its ppl that get to u just dont listen to them ...u know pretend theyr not there...try it

and tell us how u feel

thanks for the input.... unfortunately, it just won't work. for instance, when i feel such, i have gone out and just been alone... it only complicated matters... i found a sharp stick and cut....=/ ahahaha. where i went as a kid? i really can't remember. i do remember being in a department store once, and hiding in one of those clothign racks.... lmfao....

i guess i didn't explain mhyself.... perhaps this will help:

what i am talking of is feeling, not safe, by myself. wanting to run into the arms of someone, yet having noone to run to.... like, i am afraid when i take some meds feeling like this, that i won't care and just take too many.... as well, when i feel like this, i seriously think of going to the police station and asking if i can just sit in a cell or osme sheit, or going to the hospital and just sitting there.....

i supose all this could be solved by calling up someone that i felt close to, and comfortable around... yet, i have noone to call... and it is an alternative to that that i was hoping to find...

thanks for the input anyway guys (and girls?)

~Aleksey

im sorry u feel this way but dont do anything stupid to yourself...why dont u feel safe whats making u feel that way?

everyone has someone to run to trust me even though it might not be obvious to u now but u will find someone who u can open up to. iknow thismight sound stupid but as others posted write it down write how u feel on a piece of paper get it all out of u and u will feel better maybe not straight away but u will eventually. and if u ever need anyone to open up to we r all here for u. we r all here to help u get over what ur going through pls dont do anything stupid to urself. everyone has something that bothers them u must not givein to it u must face it even though t seems really hard. If u ever need to talk we r here just spill it all out

take care of urself ok..and dont do anything stupid pls..

why dont you write, draw or express yourself, take a course, some kind of meditation course, or some kind of karate course to work out the anger you so strongly feel but cant escape or acknowledge?? or why not go find a nice secluded strip of land and just relax and feel one with nature? there are a thousand things you can do instead of sit inside your own head with your own rotting thoughts.