Kissing and then some

no one can tell you what he will do...different people have different hook-up styles and like to do different things. he should do only what you're comfortable with...aside from that, i don't think anyone here can guess what he wants to do. What should you do? You can put your arms around him, in his hair, whatever feels comfortable and nice to you.

Okay, this is the third time I've tried to post this. Maybe my computer won't go psycho on me this time. Anyway...

My boyfriend hasn't actually started fondling me yet, but he does do this one thing where he will slowly start kissing me from my lips, all the way down my neck, and to the neckline of my shirt. Usually when he does this, I have my arms around his neck, with my head resting on his shoulder and I run my fingers through his hair, down his neck, or accross his back. As his kissing gets more passionate, my caressing gets more sensual. I usually find myself stroking his hair more quickly, rubbing his back more firmly, and even (involuntarily) sighing in pleasure, breathing shallowly, and trembling. Oh, it's wonderful (actually the best part comes when we've been going at it for a while and are thouroughly exhausted. Then I can just collapse onto him, with his arms around me while he whispers the sweetest things in my ear).

Anyway, that's just what I do. Maybe you could do something like that. I assume that my boyfriend enjoys it.. he never complains!

Fondling is a little different but I'm sure you can adapt the stroking routine to fit your needs. Just an idea.