My Ex Has Started Texting Me 8 Months Later

Lol yeah, my ex that hurt me started blowing up my phone all of a sudden right around the time I started seriously dating sb else (before that, the 7ish months after BU it was mostly me moping around feeling crap) anyway HOW do they just sense it? Like is it intuition? A gut feeling?

It always seems like exes come back after a while! And it seemed like when I properly let him go in my heart the guy started contacting me alot again. It's kinda spooky.

Lol yeah, my ex that hurt me started blowing up my phone all of a sudden right around the time I started seriously dating sb else (before that, the 7ish months after BU it was mostly me moping around feeling crap) anyway HOW do they just sense it? Like is it intuition? A gut feeling?

It always seems like exes come back after a while! And it seemed like when I properly let him go in my heart the guy started contacting me alot again. It's kinda spooky.

Yes the timing is always so weird!!! He rang me in the New Year and said that he had thought of ringing me as he was close by visiting a friend on New Years Day and thought I might like to go for coffee with him, but said he didn't want to risk "putting me on the spot". On New Years Day, David and I had one of our best ever days together getting horses on and off a trailer together and moving them about the countryside. Did my ex think I was at home thinking of him and pining away??? Knowing him, I would say "Yes, he very likely did."

I've wondered if there is almost like some type of psychic phenomena that when we let go of the "attachment to them (which we might do in increments)" that they experience something almost psychic that brings us to their minds.

Surely now though, with me asking for my photos back and that he has contacted me several times now, that he gets the message that I don't want to see him. He sent me this txt late last year, which I'm sure was meant to sound romantic. At one time, I might have even thought it romantic, asking me out to lunch sometime at a favourite place in a lovely setting. He used to take his skanky half-dressed hairdresser at such places for lunch, and then tell me that I was insecure and unreasonable when I didn't feel comfortable about it.

Bit by bit, David has found out about things like that, and I told David that I would never stay in a relationship with somebody who did that to me again - inlcuding him if he ever does it (the relationship with the half-undressed hairdresser, and how he was around her. (I was fine with all of his other female friends, but I had good reason to feel uncomfortable). David told me that he thought I was right to not accept that sort of craap, and that he wouldn't expect me to put up with that from him, and that furthermore, he doesn't want to do that.

wow silver ..this is the first time I have read this ...

it is truly an inspiration ..

I am so very very happy that you moved on and are so happy ....wishing you love and best wishes ..

Thanks Shooting Star! I must have been one of the biggest, most miserable sooks on ENA. Like I said to Robin, if I can become like this,anyone can. LOL Wishing you all the best too.

Archived