omg!! why even bother!?!?

loulou37

Yeah I feel that even though he didn't write that he misses you, or wants you to get in touch, he knows you well enough to know how you would react, and was maybe hoping for you to contact. Good for you for being strong and not taking the bait. (Obviously in my opinion lol)

Thanks hun...yea he knew i'd be upset, he knows me well.

loulou x

I remember just a few short months ago, getting a few checks in the mail for a bill she owed me. She drew little pictures on the check... even that small thing hurt me like all get out. And then on October 8th, I returned all her stuff. Way too much to send in the mail. It was very difficult. I recieved a small email saying how hard that was and how she was always there for me, and it really made me mad and I sent a rather mean email in reply which I sort of regret now. Anyway, it does hurt so just know that you are normal for feeling like wow did you really have to send that. It feels a bit like rubbing it in??

I wouldnt do anything now. He probably knows you are a polite person and would thank him if it was any other circumstance.

Archived