Acidizer

Need advice.

So I met this girl in one of my classes. She's really cute and a bigger nerd than me. I'm usually too shy/awkward to really talk to girls, but we have so much in common it's not even hard to talk to her.

I was finally ready to ask her out, but then I found out she has a boyfriend...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm almost positive she's attracted to me too, the way she looks at me sometimes says it all...

Im crushing over her hard though.. I haven't ever met anyone like her that I have so much in common with and is so easy to talk to..

I know if I never make a move I will regret it for a looong time.. maybe even forever.. but what can I do if she's not available? I've thought about just pulling a " * * * * it" and asking her out anyway, but it seems like the only outcome would be rejection based on the fact she's already in a relationship..

We're also working together on a group video project and I sit right next to her in class and I'm worried that if I go for it and get rejected it's just going to be like totally awkward moments until the end of the semester..

WHAT DO I DO!?!?

I can see that you have a big crush on this girl. But, how would you like it if you had a girlfriend and some guy said ***** it and went after her anyways, and disrespected ur realtionship?

Don't go after someone who is taken. ....Unless, they break up and not b/c of your doing but their own choice, and you are still in touch with her, then give it a shot.

I can see that you have a big crush on this girl. But, how would you like it if you had a girlfriend and some guy said ***** it and went after her anyways, and disrespected ur realtionship?

Don't go after someone who is taken. ....Unless, they break up and not b/c of your doing but their own choice, and you are still in touch with her, then give it a shot.

Agreed 100%.

OP, your heart will eff you up. Listen to your mind. And listen to Di_ya.....because what goes around, comes around. Always.

Leave her alone. Make no moves on her.

At best, either leave her alone completely, or mask your feelings and be her friend, if you can manage it. And then just wait for the opportunity (ie wait for them to break up) before you do anything.

Also, start looking at other single girls. Even though you like this one, it's amazing what meeting another attractive single, can do to your decision making

A lot of guys don't care when they know a girl has a boyfriend, they pursue it anyhow. This is sleezy! Plus keep in mind, do you want to be with a girl that will potentially leave you because someone new/interesting came along? It's not cheating but it's the same concept, once a cheater always a cheater.

Life doesn't suck. Selfishness does.

Look. You know she has a bf, yet everything you are saying is about "me" and "I" and what you want.

A friend of mine was asked out by a guy who had MET her bf. We talked about him like a dog. Really, it just makes you look like you only want sex.

Archived