5 hrs. till i see my ex!!! PLEASE RESPOND!

hello everyone!! i will be leaving in about 2 hrs. to go on 4 day camping trip...and my ex is gonna be there! i am both happy and sad at the same time, cuz i want to get back together, but at the same time, i don't want to pressure him and to have my hopes way too high. i'm just stressed out and confused! please give me some advice! i just want to know how i should act around him so that i don't waste my opportunity and so i don't look like a fool. thank you so much for helping![/b]

Hang out with your friends and other guys and make sure he see's you. Act happy and seem important to the group. It will be appealing to him. If you say anything to him, keep it simple and seem confident. Say "hey, what's up?" in a cheery voice. Don't act down, depressed, or uncomfortable around him. If you extend the converstion, talk about simple stupid things. Tell him you got some new clothes or a purse you were excited about or maybe an enjoyable movie you saw...just make sure you don't talk about the relationship or anything else negative, that's KEY.

Good luck!!!