Mysterious Story !

AwsomeDude

all started one year ago, when i 1st saw that gorgous girl in a club with guy ! i caught her looking at me several times, and i did as well, we didnt talk, and that looking thing kept happening in the same place for four months, we never talked, till a day i was damn drunk so i went to her, i said hi and she went laughing like anything, and said : why did it take so long ! i laughed and then she said to me theres my Number call me someday soon, we didnt say a single word more than that, i didnt call her for two weeks ( dont know why ) but once i did she was more than happy, and then we went on a date, it was just a great date, it went so smooth, but that was the last time see her after the date and she didnt answer my calls niether my sms six month later i called her and she answered and she explaind that she got scared and she felt that alot is happening so fast from the 1st date ! thats why she disappeared, she has a b/f now, and still we get to see each other from far away every other week mostly in serveral different placeslike clubs and bars but we never talk there always meters in between , we smile to each other, and keep on looking to each other all the night long ! i keep on texting her and she keep on sending me smiles, but she never give a proper chance for anyting as well am not doing anything to have that chance !

i dont know but i cant stop thinking about her ! and i dont know what to do, we had a deal that we r gonna be back up for each at the age of 40 !

but still i dont know

inputs ?

There are many possabilities here friend. I will share with you what my first impression is, even though I may be completely off base.

For some people, of either sex, the excitement of the chase is what is most important. It is not in the having.. but in the getting.

She is playing a game with you. She is gratified by the attention, however subtle and infrequent and the chase. In this case.. she has already caught you. She can have you any time she wants.. Thus.. you are no longer of great interest.

Stop talking to her or tell her you have a girl friend and her interest will peak again and she will try to reel you in some and give you more attention.

~AzurePhoenix

1st of all thank u for the response but still there is what we can invest in this, like :

1-she is with some guy that he is a very big thing in this country and he can distroy her career in scounds, as well somehow she got used to be with him and she doesnt want to take a risk ! ( this is how she explain not leaving him )

2- she looks very good girl, i never noticed any attitude on her ! like a girl who plays or something ( maybe i cant see the truth )

3- she is Very non demanding i mean, that i do believe 100% if i get busy with someone else i will lose her!

i didnt mention those points above !

so any of them makes a differance ? and still i can get her ?

thank you !

haha.. another piece of the puzzle. No, I do not believe that she is playing with you.

You however, my friend, are playing with fire. If this guy is that powerful, then you represent a threat to him. Be careful. I am familiar with powerful people, and they usually have folks who work for them that take care of problems in ways that are best left undiscussed.

I think that this girl is infatuated with you.

To be with you however, she risks a great deal. Until she feels safe, and can clearly see that leaving his guy has value to her beyond what he can provide, she will stay with him.

Tell me.. why does she meet with you?

~AzurePhoenix

actually we didnt meet since quit long time !

we always meet in club where her boyfriend is always with her !but still we keep peeping !

and she keeps on giving me smile no more than that and if she had the chance she passes by me... smile and say hello, how u doin !

actully yes her boy friend is a big guy and he can do alot, let me copy her last sms to me :

believe me, i have thought about u many times , but i have also thought about what problems certain decisions i make can bring to me.....

but what about me ?

what is my part ?

what is the right thing to do !?!?

I hate to give people bad news but here it goes.

This girl is attracted to the fact that you did not chase her right away. If you don't contact her for awhile she will contact you. Don't go were you know were she will be and if you see her don't pay attention to her. She was attracted to the challenge so if she wants someone to chase then you should be running.

p.s. The bad news is these relationships usually don't work.