my bf has 2 different personalities.....

Ok, well my bf of about 3 and a half months, he has 2 different personalities. Online, he's always so flirty and always says he misses me, and loves me, and can't wait to see me....but then when I see him in person.....well....lets just say he's a man of few words........ he talks to me, but, barely. Its very uncomfortable, and hard to talk to someone like this! And its not like he's shy or anything, I always see him talking non stop to his friends! Should I be concerend????

I would sit him down, one on one, and ask why he's so held back when you two are together in person, tell him your not trying to cause any complications, and that your concerned that your doing something wrong, explain to him that communication is whats going to help you two together as a item, and thats whats important.

Ask him something along these lines:

"(His name) If you say what you mean, about missing me, and that you love me, and can't wait to see me..than why is it when we are together i get a strong vibe from you that your not comfortable being around me in person, Listen (his name) I'm not here to cause any complications, i just need answers, If something is bothering you let me know now."

be aware of making him feel like he has a problem !

he really likes u and intrested in u, because he tells u that over the net, but he is quit different on real, that tells that he has a problem being open with u, and still he needs time to be more comfortable being so with u, so if u face him with all those questions he will just freak out and u will embarce him with telling him U R SHY, and that is very embarssing to a GUY, so hold it and just try to act normal and make him feel more and more comfortable with u! show him ur love and he will be just ok !

This is the way i am I am shy more in person me and this girl have been dating for about 1 month and 2 weeks. When we talk on the net im more open to her and talk to her. But when we get together face to face it's a little harder to talk to her. One reason may be cause she has told me to my face that im shy. And the more we hang out the better it gets. But she is dating i think a nother guy to so it's kinda weird. I really dont want to talk to her about that maybe i should I dont know. But any ways I am the same way. I gess I would say that is cause i am not to comforable with her just yet. Im like that way with ever one. Pretty much.

yeah basically what awesomedude said. I've gotten over this problem of mine, but whenever I talked to my friends I could joke around and be crazy But when it came to girls, I just froze up with them. Sure I could talk my head off to them and express my feelings towards them over instant messenger because its much more difficult face to face. Especially when they're pretty! b/c you dont want to make yourself look or feel stupid. He likes you, he is probably just shy around you. None of my friends thought I was shy, but all the girls did!