I hate sterotypes! (Warning rant inside)

Here's the thing... we are human beings. We don't have a mating season. Sexual inter-course is something people engage in for various reasons at various juntions of time, though none that's not a need, a desire. Now the ladies had never been so much labelled as guys have as perverts. There are girls who are perverts, but are there more lady-pervs, or are there more perverted guys? My point is, when we wouldn't be brought together by a season of which to mate, one of the two sexes has got to be seeking out the other. And guys don't get pregnant. Guys impregnate.

Now... there's the typical guy and the good man. If you check out girls, scanning their butts and breasts, call yourself the typical guy. When you look at a girl and all you see would be their eyes, you're a good man. But whether your the good man or the typical guy, there would be an equal from the opposite sex. The only thing was, when the "typical guy" comes accross the "good girl" or a girl who takes no interest whatsoever on you, the typical guy is naturally a pervert. Simple enough?

First step is to admit your a perv. Just kidding,

although i am a perv. whatever that is.

Its just another label.

Don't fret too much about it. Your a guy, and you probobably have testosterone- so its pretty natural. If women knew what was going on in our minds, we would all be labeled pervs.

A good guy is someone who only looks at their eyes? I don't agree with that at all..

but its your opinion. I don't think men are wired to not look at butts/breasts on women.

well, those are my 2 cents

If you check out girls, scanning their butts and breasts, call yourself the typical guy. When you look at a girl and all you see would be their eyes, you're a good man.

A good man to the extent that he would pay more attention to the eyes than to a woman's chest.

How's that?