this jealousy thing is driving me crazy!!!

shortstop543

hey,

my boy friend is very popular, not all that cute but every one knows him and every gurl likes him. and he flirts all the time. and it gets me so so so jealous and he does it right in front of my face. for example today he was walking me to my class and we were flirting and every thing then he says wait hold on and i was like ok then this cute little gurl comes up and starts walking with us and he puts his arm around her and starts walking wth her!!! and another thing i was walkig up to him one day and i sat right beside him, he didn't even ignollege my existence and started flirting with this gurl( touching her knees, playing with her hair...)and it made me so mad!!!!! and when i say somethen to him about it he is like oh we are just friends or he would say u just need to chill and then he gets mad @ me about what i said!!! but still i mean i dont kno if he relizes when he is doing it that or maybe he just doesn't care i mean i do flirt to but not that much and i don't do it where he can see me let alone know my conversation like he does!!!! he just gets me so irratided

am i in the wrong here about being mad with this problem or am i just being to jaelous............????

~shortstop543

Well... I'll say that he and myself are in the age of flaying verywere the wind blows us, If you know what I mean. A lot of people do that you know. They have their gf but at the same time flirt with people. This is not so bad as long as they don't take him away from you. Look at it the positive way girl. It list he is onest with you. He flirts right in front of you and he doen't do it hiding like you do. Umm... there is something to think about here huh? Mabey you are no pleasing him the way... expects it. Thats why he is checking some1 else out. What I would do if I was you and had the guts is go up were he is and when he is flirting with some else, and hug him and kiss him and stuff. (I'm happy I'm not you) Umm... so while you are huging and kissing and stuff, try to get his attention off her and talk to her about something else. Of course, before going to kiss him, plan on something to say to him. This may be called WAR but its something that may work as long as you do it right.

I hope that helped and good luck!!

I would be the same way.. I would just tell him that you dont like what he is doing. And he should not be flirting with someone anyway he is with a you. Everyone would say flirting is nothing but what he is doing is wrong.. He knows what he is doing he is a typical guy.. He is just doing it to see if it gets to you and it is working so far.. Just brush it off and ingore him.. Once he see that you are ingoreing him maybe he will see that you are right.. You are not jealous.. He just has not relize what he gots..