Update* I approached the girl in my class

Superus

Previous thread

I'm going to be analytical here lol

So i walk into class and i noticed her look at me....no big deal i guess but i like to think so. She dressed super cute today i might add! So during class we were working on some problems and i was talking to my group who were not very helpful. I turned to her and she and I were comparing answers. She would ask me if she was doing it right etc. although at the time, i myself did get 1 of the answers wrong when helping her which made me look dumb. I came back and totally corrected her on a more complex problem and i felt good about it cuz i didn't want her to think i was dumb. So that was that. The teacher handed our first exam papers out i walk back to my chair and i caught her looking at me for a good 2-3 secs and she turned away. I got a C letter grade on my paper... ok i expected that because i was testing my knowledge. I told my friend i might start a study group and if he was interested and he said yes. Great i had 1 persons contact info. So class ended i went up to the teacher to talk to her about my exam it took about 5 mins. I turn back and she was still there. So i said here is my chance. I asked her "Hey Gina (only knew her name cuz the teacher mentioned it as she was calling us.) I’m starting a study group do you want in? She said "oh definitely! Yea I’ll join i didn't really study much for this exam (she got a high B lol) so i said "cool write your info. I gave her my notebook and she was writing her info such as name, phone, and email. while she was writing she asked me what my name was and i told her. I got the info and then she started to put her stuff away and leave she said “take care” and left. I said you too!

So what do you think guys/girls? she said her response like she was excited or bubbly. i thought she was going to say no cuz the teacher has study sessions twice a week.

well it's nothing yet but its a start..

it may not be important but i just wanna mention..i feel weird that you get all way back to correct her on a more complex problem..she probs doesnt think you are dumb at all and what you did may make her feel like you cant be wrong/you cant lose/you just have to win.

well it's nothing yet but its a start..

it may not be important but i just wanna mention..i feel weird that you get all way back to correct her on a more complex problem..she probs doesnt think you are dumb at all and what you did may make her feel like you cant be wrong/you cant lose/you just have to win.

You're right i guess i'm competitive.

I asked what answer she got for the new problem and she showed me. i told her whoa you're totally off (she really was) and i told her how to do it and she got it right!

Archived