Dear Females.

whysoalone

A girl I really like, she's constantly telling me she really likes me as well, but wanted me to wait a tiny bit before she said yes to making us formal. Let's say that it's been about 2 months now and she goes "I'm not really sure, i'm so sorry, I really really like you I just dno".

I DON'T GET IT?

Men do it too.

This is going to sound funny but you should read the book "He's just not that into you".

Honestly? Whenever someone is wishy-washy about commitment, it's because they are wishy-washy about commitment to you.. You can bet your butt that if she were talking to Brad Pitt her commitment issues would go away...

She's just not that into you, dude. Move on and find someone who is.

It's actually quite liberating when you take this mindset...

She's dating a couple guys and may like one more than you. So therefore she decides to string you along because she doesn't know who to pick. That or she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Or she isn't ready for a relationship. Regardless you should stop letting her play games with you or its going to dictate how the rest of your relationship will go if you two do become "formal". Leave it alone, leave her alone, move on.

She's dating a couple guys and may like one more than you. So therefore she decides to string you along because she doesn't know who to pick. That or she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Or she isn't ready for a relationship. Regardless you should stop letting her play games with you or its going to dictate how the rest of your relationship will go if you two do become "formal". Leave it alone, leave her alone, move on.

It's a done deal, she sent me a message saying "please don't hate me". I replied "lol". God i'm great.

Cheers gals. I know Guys do it as well, I hate people that play with you. It's depressing and incredibly stupid. Some people just don't deserve to be happy.

Archived