Need Help Bad On How to Ask A Girl Out!!!

There's a girl that works at a grocery store that I like alot. And I want to ask her out on a date or ask for her phone number to talk to her and then set up a date. But I don't know how to go about doing this. I don't know her name or anything about her. I've only seen her twice. I'd feel stupid to just go up to her and ask her out without knowing anything about her. Plus what if she's got a boyfriend. Should I just go up to her and ask her her name and then tell her that I think she's really beautiful and would like to know if she would like to go out together sometime on a date or just ask for her phone number. Or should I ask if she's got a boyfriend or what first. I really don't know what to do here. If any one can give me any advise on how to go about this please do.

Ill tell you how I would do it. FLIRT !!!!!!!!!! see if she shows interest in you first. Make eye contact and see how long it lasts for. If it lasts more than a couple of seconds then go for it! The way I see it the worst thing that could happen is that she will say no. If she doesnt then the possibilities are endless!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which would you prefer?

DAng dont belittle them that much there not "gay" just scared not everyone has the balls judt to walk up to someone and say Hi my name is _____ would you like to go out?

But like I said earlier the worse that could happen is she could say no, and if she does BIG DEAL!

just GO 4 IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1