2 Different Colleges

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 years now but this year we are attending two different Universities. As of now we are both all about our relationship working since we are an hour away from each other. Neither of us have a car but we have just recently found ways to be able to see each other. I am aware that we will not be able to see each other every weekend and i know she is going to attend parties but i am just so nervous that if she starts partying and enjoying herself the end maybe near. I trust her very much but i do not trust other guys. I know guys are going to make a move on her but i just cant get rid of this depressing feeling i have. We are young but i feel i am never going to find a girl better than her so i feel like my search is over but i dont know if she feels the same. She keeps stressing how young we are but i feel that age means nothing! I do not want to scare her away but i feel like i am annoying her by being this bugged out about being an hour away from each other! Being away from her has allowed me to realize how much this relationship means to me but i dont know how to make sure everything is alrite with us without always asking her. How do i deal with this time apart?

It can be hard yea, being far away from each other and all, but you really sound crazy about her, so the only thing you gotta find out is if she feels the same for you. If she does, everything can work out, it is possible.

Now you keep saying you are young, how young are we talking about?

I don't think you need to worry too much about competition from other college students : usually college girls don't feel attracted by other fellow students. That is something that I noticed when I was a student.

Perhaps, if they'd get to meet a professional guy, then they would be more interested. If you stay in contact, I don't think there will be much danger.