Life in General any Advice welcome

stevo1565

Hey Guys

I have a real dilemma going on in my life right now. About 4 months ago i split up with a girl i was seeing we were not together long about 4 months but had basically talked a lot and flirted a lot up to that point. I work in schools doing IT and she was one of the teachers from a school i visit me being 29 her 32. I still to this day am unsure why she broke up with me we had a point where she wanted space which i gave to her after this we spoke about things i stayed at her house we slept together then the second i woke up she tells me she is not happy and wanted to break up, i sent a few emails about a week after but never got any response this was more to try and clear the air as i requested from my employeer that i no longer wanted to go to this school due to the fact it hurt so much.

Anyways i went to a councillor but had a trip planned to the USA to obtain my pilots licence so i only went a few times it sort of helped but was like no more than speaking to a friend about it. Whilst i was over in the US i tried my hardest to pass and concentrate on what i had wanted todo my whole life i did manage to get part way through but eventually everything started flooding back memorys feelings etc and i started failing exams to the point where i had to come back home. Whilst i was there i met a girl but i she knows about everything going on and that my head is not in the right place on top of the fact we live like 4000 miles apart so we just keep it sort of freindly speak on the internet nice to have somthing fresh and diffrent to talk about.

Before i left i thought long and hard over where my life was going Im not happy at all where i work and have not been for ages and i think this rubbed off and is part of the reason why the relationship went sour. I still live at home and plough everything i own into a car that i use for work but dont get compensated anywhere near what it costs me to run.

Every day i think of her i miss her ive never had this happen before there is nothing i can do she blatantly has moved on and is no longer intrested in anything to do with me. There is not a day within the past 3 months i have not thought about her i get real bad anxiety over it sometimes and because i work in schools its a constant reminder.

So I've decided and this is not somthing ive taken a light thought over to hand my notice in tommrow I have had us citzenship my whole life and never tried moving out there i just feel i need a fresh start to live a little but im also freaking out worrying about everything. Ive told my mother what my intentions are but obviuosly she is concerned its just everything in my life im un happy about it and need to start doing things to change it now.

I have to go back into my Ex's place of work one more time to handover to another team memeber. which i time so that we dont come into contact

Thanks Guys

Archived