Anybody ever feel they had a stronger connection.....

DerekJason

I was thinking that the other day. I know I've had stronger relationships and better overall connections than I did with my last gf. Actually I think this was my worst relationship in terms of connection with a girl. It had been a while before this past relationship that I'd even had a relationship, but at times I would think... it wasn't this difficult to be with someone before. Of course I always blame myself and maybe it was me.

Maybe over time we're learning how to better deal with the loss? I'm hoping that's the case because unless the next girl I eventually meet is the "one" I'll keep practicing the art of breaking up

I was thinking that the other day. I know I've had stronger relationships and better overall connections than I did with my last gf. Actually I think this was my worst relationship in terms of connection with a girl. It had been a while before this past relationship that I'd even had a relationship, but at times I would think... it wasn't this difficult to be with someone before. Of course I always blame myself and maybe it was me.

Maybe over time we're learning how to better deal with the loss? I'm hoping that's the case because unless the next girl I eventually meet is the "one" I'll keep practicing the art of breaking up

oh yeah, ive been self castigating for 10 weeks. im hoping this is learning how to better deal with the loss, then you have to ask yourself, maybe this is what they were thinking about us in the weeks leading up till BU? arrrgh my head hurts today in particular.

oh yeah, ive been self castigating for 10 weeks. im hoping this is learning how to better deal with the loss, then you have to ask yourself, maybe this is what they were thinking about us in the weeks leading up till BU? arrrgh my head hurts today in particular.

Oh man. That's one of two dangerous head games I am just now getting away from (too painful.) 1. Trying to be in her head a month or so before the breakup and thinking what I think she would have thought (it's really messed up if you think about it because it just puts ourselves down & our self esteem in the trash bin.) and 2. Thinking of conversations she's had with friends like "god that guy was so lame what did you date him for that long for?"

I think I'm at about 10 weeks too. I've really forgotten how long it's been which is a good sign. Also good in that I don't really care what she's up to now or if she's with someone, I just know I don't want a relationship and it feels great. I also look in the mirror more often than not and say to myself, "heck yeah what a catch, this next girl is going to be awesome!" This is only sometimes though as it's unusual for me to have self esteem lol.

oh yeah i play number 2 as well. my self esteem is slowly coming back, and the dread has lessened, and i try to say to myself, "she doesnt care what youre doing right now. so you shouldnt care what shes doing", but sometimes my brain likes to stroll down memory lane, and thats not helpful haha.

Archived