Is there anyway I can get her back? *LONG STORY*

So me and my Ex girlfriend have been together for alittle over 2 years. The love was always there. I loved her and she loved me. Starting on Monday August 29th me and her got into a argument for w.e reason. She did tell me I think we need a break and that she just wants space. In which I told her that wasnt a good idea...I said pretty cruel things out of anger. Now this is where the problem of our relationship came in. She has deleted a profile picture of us on FB and I ignored it. I let three days go by until Friday I saw she hid her relationship status and deleted every picture of me. This really hurt me. So I send her an email telling her how deeply sorry I was for the way I act when I'm angry. That I dont want our love to end. I told her that the image of her having sex with someone else would destroy me. She then replied telling me she loves me and would do anything for me but that shes literally not happy in the relationship. That she wants to focus on school and school only. And that she doesnt want a relationship with anyone. That she isnt flirting, talking, or having sex with any guys.

So after that I made a huge mistake. I started texting her like crazy telling her that "WHY YOU DOING THIS TO ME!" "I LOVE YOU!!" etc. Basically the common mistake of begging and pleading. Even let anger out telling her "I HATE YOU!!!" even though I def didnt mean it. I even asked her "So you want me to talk to other girls?" She told me "no,but if I want to I can." ??? From that point on she started brushing me off like I was nothing telling me "Too little too late" and etc. I even left her voicemails crying extremely hard to give me another chance. She never replied...I then check Facebook on saturday and see that she blocked me and then deleted all my friends she had except for my family..

So I then waited until Tuesday to contact her again. I called her twice and no answer. Then left a calm simple text telling her if she could give me a minute to speak to her. No reply once again..

I wake up the next day Wednesday where my sister tells me she updated her status on Blackberry Messenger stating "No more BBM,New phone,new numberrr". That tore my heart apart. Didnt know what to think. Im still not 100% sure she changed her number. It tore me up so much I decided to go to her home. I left her flowers on her counter and could still see a bear I had gotten for her for valentines day. She wasnt there, she was still in school. Her mother looked at me happily as if nothing went wrong. That is when I broke down crying like crazy and explained to her what had happened. I admitted that I was emotionally abusive to her. But it came out of arguments. She then told me she would speak to my ex to see if there is anyway she can contact me.

Then Thursday I got extremely desperate and got into my cousins FB account and flirted with a guy that I thought maybe she liked. Even going to as far as texting him. He then found out it wasnt really my cousin and went off. Im sure he told my ex this. Because after that she then deleted my family as a whole when they werent responsible. I felt miserable because now I had no sort of access to her Facebook page. So I started thinking of the worst like is she talking to other guys? Putting flirty type of pics etc. I went as far that same day calling her home twice, calling her mom, and even texting her mom twice. I felt destroyed inside. I even tried to add her friends in which they rejected me. So basically I feel like im in a huge whole. Friday I made no contact at all with her as well as today Saturday.

My reason for being so hurt and confused is my girl left me over text. Ever since she left me she has not contacted me ONCE! She blocked me on FB,ignored every call and text I sent. Even went as far as changing her number..in which Im not still sure if she really did. I just wanted to simply sit down and talk to her about it. And I feel like im nothing to her and that she doesnt even think of me since she hasnt contacted me ONCE!

Questions I have:

Is there even a chance in hell I can get her back?

Why wont she answer me at all?

And what would you recommend I do to even try to get her back?

I dont want her falling for someone else!!

I'm trying my hardest to do the NC rule. But my family brings my hopes down telling me she doesnt care because she has not contacted me at all since she left me. Its like she disappeared

Does her not contacting me or answering me once really show shes done? Or is she maybe really hurt? She basically left me for being a jerk..although I never cheated. PLEASE HELP ME!!

You had words and then she started the deleting spree? Seems like she is trying to erase you out of her life. Give her space, time to cool off, have days without you. Your not giving her time to miss you, your sort of smothering her. Yes it does look like she is done. You can't force her to be with you though, so you need to just see it right now as its really done.

If you love something let it go free. If it doesn't come back, you never had it. If it comes back, love it forever.

She could be the women who wants something extravagant done to bring the life back in the relationship like a romantic date. Or she can be the type to not want to have anything to do with you because she needs a second to think, to breathe.

Right now she isn't talking to you so looks like she needs her time alone. Don't talk to her. If she contacts you then great, but if she doesn't you need to look at moving on. You don't know how she feels right now and if she isn't talking to you there isn't much you can do but let her have her space.

Archived