We both just started our talking etc and I mistakely proposed her in the beginning. our relationship was very young. She was a bit attracted to me.But after proposing, she told me she is not happy. I called her the day after and said sorry and I was not serious.

She then told me she wanted some time but it was too late as I told her I was not serious(though iam serious, i just said it so our friendship does not break.) Now she does not talk to me. I am shattered , Please help me. How to overcome this problem and is there any way to get her back.

I'm sorry to say this:

But you can't get her back if she doesn't what to

And if she doesn't talk to you, it makes everything really hard. But you just have to accept that, it's very hard I know, I really do, but there nothing to do, you just have to get over her.

You shouldn't try to contact her, that just make her very annoyed at you, and that makes everything worse, than it already is.

Try to go out with your friends, party, work I don't care, just do something that makes you think about other things, it's not easy, but it's the only way

I'm sorry to say this:

But you can't get her back if she doesn't what to

And if she doesn't talk to you, it makes everything really hard. But you just have to accept that, it's very hard I know, I really do, but there nothing to do, you just have to get over her.

You shouldn't try to contact her, that just make her very annoyed at you, and that makes everything worse, than it already is.

Try to go out with your friends, party, work I don't care, just do something that makes you think about other things, it's not easy, but it's the only way

Thanx friend. for ur interest and advice.