want to be more than a friend.

Here's my advice, it never proved wrong:

Do not enter the door of friendship if you are looking for something more than friendship.

I'm not saying it never works out when you start as a "friend" but most of the time it doesn't. If the girl ever tells you at some point: "Ahh.. you're such a good friend." It doesn't look good.

My 2¢.

E.

Ok, first things first you can never MAKE someone fall for you. (I know, I've tried.)

Your best chance in winning your girl is to be yourself and to be honest. Let her know that your interested. Arrange to do something just the two of you but dont make it too intense. A coffee, a walk or a trip to the cinema would do. Tell her that you like her but make it clear that you are happy to just be her friend. If she is interested she'll be incredibly happy if not she should be cool and you shouldnt be embarrassed.

I agree a lot with what Katy said in her post. There is really no way you can make someone fall for you, unless you plan on seducing them...which I really wouldn't suggest... [-X Hehe.

Making a move on her will put you in a new light in her mind. She will ask herself: 'Do I know him well enough, and like him enough to think of him as something more than a friend? Will this ruin our friendship? How should I react to this?' Of course, that's just a few questions, and if you'll notice, I'm a guy, so I could have dangerously attempted to bridge the gap between our genders Sorry for any mix-up or mistakes I made with making those assumptions. But anyway...yes, you shouldn't push your move to any extreme or intense gesture or something direct. Keep it something simple, like a little flirting. In my opinion, a little flirting would do a lot more for you than saying anything directly to her. It will cause her to think...to steeew...to ponder the possibilities and be left in wonder. You put yourself in control, while still in the background of the situation, because it is now she who has to make a move. She will either ignore it, or return the favor. Of course, in either instance, it could mean she likes you and is too shy to show it, or doesn't want to hurt your feelings and flirts because of that. But, wait for her to make her own move. Then, it's your turn again. Be creative and cool, girls don't like it when a guy is desperate for attention or someone in their lives. They like to see someone who is confident, secure, and feels good about themselves. Don't be embarrassed if she ends up wanting to remain as friends. If anything, she will take it as a compliment in knowing that you find her (imagine that?) attractive and interesting. Just remember to take it in a casual manner, both when you make the move, and while you wait for her to respond. Good Luck 8)

Andy