i dont want to love her!

hi im in love with a girl i used to date she says she think she loves me too she syas shes angry with me most of the time hwne shes not tlkaing to me or with me we always end up doing stuff when we are together and she wants me and says she cant stop seeing me but i dont want to love her because it hurts to much to love her when she wont have me back im crying alot and well it just hurts when shes not in my arms or talking with me

no she ddint dump me there was a whole lot of skrewed upt hings going on like first of all niether of our friends aproving of us but that wasnt a big one at all and then there was things like i went on vacation for a while right after we became a couple and in the end it was me who dumped her knid of and thens he got me to see her the next day and i feel for her again i coudlnt help it i still had feelings for her and we ended up doing stuff and talking to eachother like a couple and after we did that she woudlnt take me back and now iv seen her again and the same thing happened she told me that she thinks she loves me but i knwo that she can sometimes get caught up in the moemnt. i know i mean it when iv said it but i really dont know if she means it. heres and example of how she can get caught up. when we were ont he phone after i saw her a second time she asked "umm how did my bra get taken off?" so yea you can see why i feel weird about her saying i think i love you... shes thinking about whther she meant it or not now i will hopefully know by the end of today toherwise its gonna drive me crazy on my vacation.

Well dude,

after every relationship people think " did i really love her/him " .... Like i thought i loved this girl that i dated but, no wi know that it wasn't love it was just like addiction if you know what i mean...Or Puppy Love or w/e you want to call it. But, If she like does crap with you and won't go back out with you then maybe you should forget her... It sounds like shes just like using you to get what she wants for now and then shes waiting for some opertunities to show up.... Like she can mess around with you all she wants until she finds a boyfriend...and that way she can' say she doesnt have a boyfriend.... I don't know i would stop loving her if you can... Meaning start hanging out with your friends more, meet new girls, have less contact with her, and start things with another girl like start talkin to her on the phone and stuff you know? If you got questions on anything else dude just reply back! GOOD LUCK!!

well... she did something with another guy, and it hurt me really bad. she took me back right after that and said "i love you". But now my guards back up.

im very suspiciouse if she really means any of this. when we see eachother all doubts go away. but as soon as im gone i get the worst feeling...

and since shes even said i somehow change her feelings when i see her, i feel a little like i might be manipulating her without knowing it (im too good at manipulating people) but i dont do it by basically bending them with thier fears i just can make people do the things i want.

this is the last thing i want with this girl. if i am manipulating her its all for nothing. its very very scary to have these feelings at 15! maybe thats why im nitpicking? maybe im just afraid?

she has a knack for forgetting her own mistakes. she basically cheated on me, and she knows it hurt me. but she says she has almost forgotten it. she remembers my mistakes like a computer though. she seems to have a really good selective memory.

Does it just sound like im being played or im playing her?

Dude,

you have a great reason to be suspicous when shes not with you. One, because you dont what shes does or where shes at. And two, shes done something in the past which gives you a reason to be scared. I know im always scared that my girlfriend will do something even though she has never done anything. Maybe she does love you, but i can't tell you maybe she does. remember you say your very good at manipulating people, well what if shes better and is manipulating you? Not trying to scare you but, remember she did take you back in an instant.. My girlfriend does the same thing about her mistakes and mine...Like all the things ive called her like when i was joking around. Women have a thing for doing that and chances are you do too. Everyone can remember someone elses' mistakes better if you ask me. I don't know i think you can' have a lot better relationship with someone else that hasn't cheated on you, very easier to trust and you won't be as worried. But, remember that just because that girl cheated on you the next one won't..

iv cheated on her once b4 and she says she was angry and thats why she did it. that scares me enough considering i cheated on her with a girl i had actual feelings for she just grabbed one of her guy friends and did it. i cried alot over it and she knows that and i remember my mistakes to well. better than everyone else in fact. i dont beat myself up about them though. they are mistakes meant to be learned from not meant to be used in any other way.

shes not better at it than me because well iv been manipulated by girls b4 but i always knew they were doing it i just didnt stop them. she has a friend who very much hates me who is an influence on her. so for all i know she is hearing all of these things about me and starting to turn cold as we speak

Well man,

that sort of changes everything. IT really doesn't matter that you cheated on a girl that you had feelings for vs her cheeting on a with a guy friend... She cheated on you and you cheated on her. You both are equaly guilty. She should bejust as worried as you should be. It sounds like your making it to be her fault for everythign yet you did the exact same thing .. I hope i dont seem to critasizing... But, What else did you need help with?

o i didnt explain better we werent oficially going out so even though we were still doing stuff she doesent want to call it cheating. and i know what i did was wrong i have alot of things to be blamed for in this relationship and im not trying to make it out as all her fault. i think the reason i dont want to love her might also root a little because i dont trust myself anymore. i used to but after i cheated i just havent been able to trust or forgive myself