complicated love life! help me to sort it out please

ok. ive not posted 4 a while but im askin you for a little advice if you would help me.

ok ive posted about being in love with a 22 year old. im only 16. and the thing is that i can see him tomorrow but i also like a guy who will be there cos its G.C.S.E results day and he will be there and i like him. but i also like another guy but my mate likes him as well and i dont want to hurt her at all.

then there is another problem- told you it was complicated. ive slept with a few guys but recently ive slept with a couple of girls and become bisexual and i like a girl but shes my mate and i know that she doesnt go that way at all.

HELP!!!!

thanks

Catie xxx

Give yourself time to get to know the ones you have feelings for...You shouldn't jump into a full on relationship with anyone yet...Date, casually for a while, and if feelings develop for one over the other, then there is your answer...As for the age thing, that is no problem either...I have dated guys at least 10yrs older than me....and flirted with a lot older. Just be patient and honest with them, and yourself; time will tell and your heart will know.

Leslie